Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faceoff was a pretty terribad movie.

As far as movies in the post Pulp Fiction era, I do like Travolta as Chili Palmer though in Get Shorty and Be Cool.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Hmmmmmm. I liked it.

GO LIONS "11" !
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• To me, the premise for Faceoff was bad. To be able to change your face to look perfectly like the adversary, and then change back to look perfectly like yourself.

Pretty not realistic and insulting to what little intelligence I have.

Even today, people fuck up their faces just trying not to look old, let alone completely changing it around to look like someone else.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• It was a movie. All kinds of unrealistic things happen in movies.

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• True. ...just didn't like this one.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• My fave Travolta movie is called 8-Ball or something like that. He commands some covert military team and they take down a drug ring within the military. Pretty good.
              It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• So, let me get this right,....., FaceOff is not about ice hockey....... And 8-ball is not about shooting some Pool? Is there a film called Superbowl...., but it's about a gigantic bowl of fruit that comes down from space and tries to take over the planet......, but Nicolas Cage saves the day?
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Had to google it cuz i didn't think 8-ball was right. I think it's called "Basic". Section 8 is the name of his covert unit and their symbol is an 8 ball.

Comment

• black sunday
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 'You Light Up My Life' composer kills self, police say
                      (CNN) -- The man who composed the pop hit "You Light Up My Life" ended his own life Sunday, New York police said.
                      Joseph Brooks, 73, was facing charges on 11 alleged rapes and sex assaults, New York Police Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne said.
                      The Oscar-winning songwriter was found dead on a couch in his Manhattan home by a friend with whom he was supposed to have lunch at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Browne said.
                      A plastic dry cleaning bag and a towel were wrapped around his head, with a tube connected to a helium tank attached, he said. A suicide note was found nearby, he said.
                      Brooks' son, Nicholas Brooks, was charged in January with the murder of his ex-girlfriend, according to the Manhattan District Attorney's office.
                      The bruised body of swimsuit designer Sylvie Cachay, 33, was found at a chic New York hotel last December, police said.
                      The song, which was written as the title track for a movie, won an Oscar, a Golden Globe and a Grammy for Brooks.
                      Debby Boone's recording of "You Light Up My Life" was the number one song of 1977 on the Billboard pop chart.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice family.

BOD.

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• BOD?

Comment

• Better off dead.

GO LIONS "11" !
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• I'm not the greatest of God fearing people, but I do hypocritically believe there is a God......., but now I feel very bad for laughing my arse off at that picture of macho man stopping the Rapture.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X