No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and pretty much every woman in Star Trek wore a skin tight suit.....I like those too.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• someone mentioned Yvonne Craig.....

here is a peice of trivia I bet you did not know:

The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Sorry to get this back on topic, but J. D. Salinger passed away yesterday at the age of 91.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• RIP Mr. Salinger.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• There was a man who made a rep as a hot shot new author and after two novels just disappeared.... Some people just cannot do the fame game.

RIP Mr. Salinger, Thank you for Holden C.

Comment

• RIP JD Salinger, Catcher is one of the few books I've read more than once.
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I can see his solitude. Many authors hide behind their words, almost afraid to disturb their writing process. Besides many authors just enjoy their writing, and for those who have the talent, it is a great way to make a living. How many times do you see people like Stephen King, Deen Koontz, JR Rowling, and while he was living Michael Crichton in the media. You really don't at all. There are exceptions like everything else, but if they really wanted the attention they probably would have been actors.

RIP Mr. Salinger. Hope you have finaly found the peace you are after.
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• but if they really wanted the attention they probably would have been actors
                  As if writing and acting are interchangeable.
                  "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Howard Zinn died. He wrote A People's History of the United States.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      Howard Zinn died. He wrote A People's History of the United States.
                      I have that book. RIP!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It's a real eye-opener, giving voice to those who didn't fare so well in the quest for/toward Manifest Destiny.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I have a feeling a lot of people on this board dislike Howard Zinn. Call it a hunch.

"A Peoples History" was a great read.
                          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                            I used to babysit Ava Gardner's nephew's kids.

Rommie, did he know her well, or have any good stories to pass along?

Comment

• Excellent question bill. Being so young, I didn't realize the opportunity I was given and didn't ask him anything about her. And he didn't volunteer anything other than when he asked me if I knew who Ava Gardner was and I didn't and he said he was her nephew.
                              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• I don't know why but I always had a feeling she'd be a really nice person.

Comment

Working...
                                X