No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The authorities said, "Best leave it unsolved, really".
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• You can't really dust for vomit.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Mickey Gilley has passed away.
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Mickey Gilley has passed away.
          I knew of him but couldn't name one of his songs so I looked him up. RIP

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Long time former Detroit Pistons player Bob Lanier died yesterday at the age of 73.

More details in the Detroit Pistons thread.

RIP

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• RIP Bob. Loved watching him and Dave Bing play.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• RIP. Sad. I grew up watching “Tremors” and “Tremors 2” soooo many times. Guilty pleasure action/ horror movies.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ray Liotta…..only 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                    Ray Liotta…..only 67
                    Too bad. He's looked rough for awhile tho
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Too bad. He's looked rough for awhile tho
                      Yeah he looked like he has done a little partying in his time.....

Comment

• Rip. Ray Liotta has been in A LOT of movies. Always has a presence in movies because Liotta comes across as the most stereotypical Italian mob person ever. Surprised he was never in The Sopranos. I’ve actually never seen “Goodfellas.” Yes yes…. Shame. It’s in the top 5 of my movie wishlist.

EDIT: Apparently Liotta is in “Many Saints of Newark.” Haven’t seen it yet! The Sopranos related. Of course they casted Ray Liotta in that…
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• He was in the Sopranos prequel movies…The Many Saints of Newark

Comment

• TMZ posted a photo of him with a fan a few days back. Looks white as a ghost. I think he was a big time smoker. Looks like one of those 2+ packs per day types. Those people just look like shit as they get older.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Rip. Ray Liotta has been in A LOT of movies. Always has a presence in movies because Liotta comes across as the most stereotypical Italian mob person ever. Surprised he was never in The Sopranos. I’ve actually never seen “Goodfellas.” Yes yes…. Shame. It’s in the top 5 of my movie wishlist.

EDIT: Apparently Liotta is in “Many Saints of Newark.” Haven’t seen it yet! The Sopranos related. Of course they casted Ray Liotta in that…
                              oh my goodness. How have you never seen Goodfellas?

I can’t judge too much as it was only a handful of years ago since I finally watched the Godfather movies
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

RIP. Sad. I grew up watching “Tremors” and “Tremors 2” soooo many times. Guilty pleasure action/ horror movies.
                                That is a bummer. I frickin *love* Tremors. Not as guilty pleasure though, I think its almost a perfect movie. I always respected Fred Ward for hanging with the franchise and least trying to recreate the magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X