No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PT&A was my favorite John Candy movie. Uncle Buck was great too, I have both on DVD.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Steve Martin's f bomb fest in PT&A is still one of my favorite scenes. We have all been there, and have all been just as frustrated, and many of us had wished we could go off like that....

Comment

• The scene in P T & A that made Candy's performance was when he really made you feel sorry for him in the hotel room after Martin went off on him. What I liked was up to that point you really felt sorry for Steve Martin getting stuck with this idiot and Candy really turned it on us and made us feel sorry for him.
        AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• "Where's your other hand?"

"Between two pillows."

"Those aren't pillows!!!!"
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Guitar legend Les Paul dies at age 94

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• RIP Les!

Comment

• Les Paul....Probably not a serious musician on the planet that doesnt know that name!!!.....Took me a few years to finally get a Gibson Les Paul but it is worth every penny.

Comment

• It's probably worth even more now.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• :(. Hate that, Les will be remembered for his signature Gibsons.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• When I first started playing seriously around 1989, I had a chance to buy a Les Paul 1959 double cutaway TV model for $400. My ex said NO...it was too much money for an OLD guitar. The next week she went out and bought herself a new ruby & diamond ring.

She "lost" the ring just before we seperated. I believe it was "donated" to help those less fortunate

Comment

• Honest to God, I thought turkeys could fly........

God Speed Les......
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• 94 years. Wow. Does anyone know if he played in his older years?
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Swimsuit Model Jasmine Fiore

Although not really a celeberty this is probably the best place to put this. She was found strangled & stuffed in a suitcase outside of LA 8-15-09 and identified on 8-18-09 (I believe). She was a very sweet girl that worked a show for a company I work for. It is all over the news out here and I believe it went national too. Sad when stuff like that happens. I hope they can get the person responsible for this, no one deserves this.

RIP Jasmine

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegasz71 View Post
                              Although not really a celeberty this is probably the best place to put this. She was found strangled & stuffed in a suitcase outside of LA 8-15-09 and identified on 8-18-09 (I believe). She was a very sweet girl that worked a show for a company I work for. It is all over the news out here and I believe it went national too. Sad when stuff like that happens. I hope they can get the person responsible for this, no one deserves this.

RIP Jasmine

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...and_ryan_.html
                              Her husband is the prime suspect. They thought they had him nabbed in Seattle, WA last night but today's news is reporting that he has made it back to his native Canada.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That won't help him.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X