No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing accidental/eventually expected O.D. the way he lived life with that sleeping disorder (amongst other things he dealt with)
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm liberal on alot of things but find a hard time with "rip" for MJ. As a pedofile who bought his way out of legal trouble with payoffs and high priced lawyers...... cardiac arrest seems like he got off easy.

RIH MJ.......I liked the jackson 5, but I hope Satan is shoving a pineapple up your ass twice a day.

Comment

• People are truely devided on this guy though.......reminds me a conversation that I had with two 6th grade students a couple of years ago (I was teaching in Ghetto phoenix then), I had asked a question about who they admired and why......the following is the transcript of that conversation:

Jose- I admire Michael Jackson.....I wish I could dance like him and his music is the amaizing, my mom used to play me the thriller record everyday when I was little.

Arelio- (audibly laughing) MICHAEL JACKSON??????....... fucks little boys

Jose- (Yelling) no way fuck you......he's the king of pop

Arelio- (still laughing) But......He fucks little boys. Mr. Pappageorgio.....tell him

At this point a scuffle took place and I had to separate the two kids (which was diffiicult because I was laughing my ass off as well) and send Arelio back to class.

Jose then asked me if it was true......I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth. To this day it is one of the funniest things that has ever happend to me in a classroom.

Comment

• I'm glad somebody else said it also. There's your dead child molester, Gonz.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I'm liberal on alot of things but find a hard time with "rip" for MJ. As a pedofile who bought his way out of legal trouble with payoffs and high priced lawyers...... cardiac arrest seems like he got off easy.
            Once the shock stops I think people (and some in the know) will start talking and the world will be reminded what this guy really was. The music was fun and innovative but reality will set in again how irrelevent that is when you consider what a completely sick and messed up dude this guy was.
            AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• His impact on pop culture isn't irrelevant. And a good argument could be made that he got so whacked out because of his early success as a child and his sincerely fucked up family.

He was an amazing talent that really imploded long ago.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• His impact on pop culture isn't irrelevant.
                You're right poor choice of words, I guess I'm saying I am having a hard time looking past what he became regardless whether I liked the music or not.
                AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• You're not alone there.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I had the news on while we were getting ready this morning, and all the talk was about Michael Jackson. My 8 year old son was obviously paying closer attention than I was. As we were piling into the car, he said "Mom, why are people celebrating his death?" I hadn't had nearly enough coffee to field that question...
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                      I'm liberal on alot of things but find a hard time with "rip" for MJ. As a pedofile who bought his way out of legal trouble with payoffs and high priced lawyers...... cardiac arrest seems like he got off easy.

RIH MJ.......I liked the jackson 5, but I hope Satan is shoving a pineapple up your ass twice a day.
                      There is certainly more than enough room for that to be explained as him being a mental adolescent who hung around little boys because he was damaged as a youth. There is no proof he was a molestor, and the situations he found himself in can be due to his naivety. While the things that he got into trouble for are certainly situations no sane man at this age should do (and it should cause a red flag) to say he was a sexual deviant is without proof.

Personally, I believe Michael is innocent of being a sexual deviant. He was probably asexual if anything.
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                        RIP MJ & Farrah!

I was surprised to hear that MJ died of cardiac arrest. My first thought was that he died choking on a small bone....
                        Innocent or not, this is funny.
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                          There is certainly more than enough room for that to be explained as him being a mental adolescent who hung around little boys because he was damaged as a youth. There is no proof he was a molestor, and the situations he found himself in can be due to his naivety. While the things that he got into trouble for are certainly situations no sane man at this age should do (and it should cause a red flag) to say he was a sexual deviant is without proof.

Personally, I believe Michael is innocent of being a sexual deviant. He was probably asexual if anything.
                          OJ was innocent, too.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                            I'm glad somebody else said it also. There's your dead child molester, Gonz.
                            Here, here!

No love lost from my end.

I'm pissed off because I have to keep flipping channels to find a show that is not MJ related.

Poor FARAH FAWCETT, upstaged again.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm on that train too CGVT. Innocent people don't go paying off millions to keep other people's mouths shut.
                              AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Most asexual people don't have 3 kids, either.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X