No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you my dear friend. Judy sends her best..Jaddam, who knows, thanks for the offer
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Taylor Hawkins. (50)

Never been a fan of the Foo Fighters but recognised he was a very good drummer.

RIP
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sad, he was very talented.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Taylor Hawkins

He was ball of energy who loved to drum and he seemed genuine.

RiP
          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Taylor Hawkins was extraordinarily talented. This sucks.

Love this song and this is a great performance. Guitar work is stellar, too.

Comment

• I always thought it was funny when he said that he wasn’t even the best drummer in his own band.

He had a great personality and seemed like a cool guy.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is really sad. Rip.
                Seems like Haskins was playing at Ohio State not too long ago. Selected a few picks after Hockenson in the 2019 draft.
                Tragic. Time flies by fast.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Oh wow. That’s terrible
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Actor, comedian Gilbert Gottfried dies at age 67

Family says he died after long illness

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I never realised that wasn’t his normal voice until I heard him on Howard Stern
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• RIP Gilbert.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Naomi Judd has passed away. R.I.P Naomi.

GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Ric Parnell death: Spinal Tap drummer who played Mick Shrimpton dies aged 70

News was announced by ‘This Is Spinal Tap’ co-star Harry Shearer

Ric Parnell, who played Mick Shrimpton, drummer of the fictional band Spinal Tap, has died aged 70.

The actor-musician’s death was announced by Harry Shearer, co-writer, co-creator and co-star of the 1984 mockumentary This Is Spinal Tap.

A cause of death is yet to be revealed.

ric%20parnell.png?quality=50&amp;width=375&amp;auto=webp.png

Spontanious combustion???????
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Choke on vomit?

Explode?
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Ha! missed your "spontaneous combustion????? at the end of the post.

I delete my repeat of your joke ;)
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X