No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saget was a pretty funny dude. I got a kick out of how adult his comedy was compared to his TV personas.

Comment

• RIP MeatLoaf, you legend.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• His name is Robert Paulson
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Louie Anderson, too
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Louie Anderson died as well. RIP Gentleman.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Louie Anderson was one of my favorite comedians. The stories about his dad were hilarious.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Meat Loaf.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It is always interesting to read about how hard it was for Meatloaf to get a record company to take on Bat Out of Hell that went on to sell 40 million copies. Same thing with Boston's debut album.

Comment

• I would do anything for love, but I won’t get a Covid shot.

Comment

• I think Bat out of Hell sold 65 million. Always been a Meatloaf fan. Dashboard Lights is an amazing song.

Comment

• Not really a celebrity but I hope to be able to post that Sergio Mitre has joined the death parade this year.

That mf’er needs to be ended. I hope prison justice prevails
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm still very much against vigilante justice due to innocent people getting targeted with suspicion. Prison justice though for a guy like him? Right there with ya.

Comment

• I can’t believe there’s people like that out there. How in the world does that happen?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Howard Hesseman at 81. RIP Dr. Johnny Fever.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Head of the Class was good too.

Comment

Working...
                                X