No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife should have trusted her initial instincts to save her and her son.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• NBT-thanks for the info on the other wrestlers...The TV news networks had only said things like many other wrestlers had died within the last 10 years but they never really went into detail as to who
      Last edited by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown; June 27, 2007, 12:27 PM.
      "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Wife left wrestler Sullivan in story and real life...

From Wikipedia~
        Once Sullivan sent Pillman packing, the Dungeon and the Horsemen rejoined forces to get rid of Hulk Hogan and his friends. They brought in The Giant, Maxx Muscle and Big Bubba Rogers to help. They even formed the Alliance To End Hulkamania with the Horsemen in a failed attempt to do so. When they couldn't get the job done, Sullivan and Chris Benoit of the Horsemen picked up where Pillman left off and started a feud. This was a brutal feud and lasted over a year. Benoit stole Sullivan's real life wife Woman from him onscreen and ironically, in real life, too. Sullivan brought in Jacquelyn to help him and also added Konnan to the Dungeon.
        Sullivan lost a retirement match to Benoit at Bash at the Beach on July 13, 1997. He was already the booker so it gave him more time to do that job. He soon came up with an angle where Woman would be topless on a PPV, but she refused and left WCW. They divorced and she married Benoit.
        "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• What a bunch of stupid shit. How the fuck can people watch that?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Got me. It's one of the mysteries of the world, IMO.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• They ruined Rollerjam. I had hoped it was going to be like the old Derby, but they brought in these wrestling writers with stupid sex and bizarreness storylines, and it died after two years.
              I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• There's a disturbing, rather technical twist in the Chris Benoit murder-suicide saga.

FOXNews.com is reporting that the wrestler's Wikipedia page was updated with a report of his wife's death nearly 13 hours before police discovered the bodies of her, Benoit and the couple's 7-year-old son.

The posting was made by an anonymous user, whose IP address was traced to Stamford, Conn., the home of WWE headquarters. The report does not say whether the IP address came specifically from the headquarters building.

The posting showed up on Wikipedia.org at 12:01 a.m. ET Monday and was removed under an hour later. Police discovered the bodies at 2:30 p.m. ET on Monday.
                It read "Chris Benoit was replaced by [[Johnny Nitro]] for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy."

The posting was removed with the comment "Need a reliable source. Saying that his wife died is a pretty big statement, you need to back it up with something."

Wikipedia.org is a user-driven web encyclopedia, both updated and edited by Internet users. Because of the open nature of the site, vandalism is frequent and is policed by volunteer editors.
                Benoit's page has been restricted to updates from registered users to avoid vandalism in the near future, a frequent tactic for subjects in the news.

Also Thursday, federal drug agents and sheriff's officials raided the office of Benoit's personal physician in search of records and other items, an official told The Associated Press.

The raid at Dr. Phil Astin's office in Carrollton began Wednesday night and concluded early Thursday, said agent Chuvalo Truesdell, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration in Atlanta.

A search warrant obtained by the Fayette County Sheriff's Department in connection with the Benoit investigation was executed there, he said. Police say Benoit murdered his wife and son over the weekend, then hung
                himself sometime Monday.
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• At this point, I don't really care anymore.

Anything to do with anything under V MCMAHON's umbrella is news I can live without.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow...that's crazy. Someone at WWE headquarters in Connecticut updated wikipedia, 13 hours before Benoit killed his family in Atlanta?

Was Benoit in Connecticut that morning or somthing?
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• the WWE headquarters is right off exit 9 on I-95. I've driven by it many times. Probably known by an employee who didn't realize it would be traced.
                      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• A sad, tragic, overall strange affair.....
                        My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                          the WWE headquarters is right off exit 9 on I-95. I've driven by it many times. Probably known by an employee who didn't realize it would be traced.
                          They knew 13 hours before the body was found?? So they knew for 13 hours and didn't call the police?

That's a pretty huge time lapse. Something fishy is going on here...

Comment

• I don't know how fishy it is...reports I heard said that he killed them and then called people about it. This seems to fit that theory.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If your crazy co-worker called to tell you he killed his wife, and you thought it was accurate enough to change his wikipedia entry, wouldn't you call the cops?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
                                Can't just be entirely steroid blamed, someone has to be quite screwed up to begin with to do something so horrible.
                                No it can be just steroid induced....that shit fucks up your mind. I was staying at the Marriott in Brisbane Australia about 7/8 years ago. There was a WWF show in town and the WWF wrestlers were staying at the same hotel. One of the wrestlers went into a steroid induced rage at breakfast. When it was over you would have thought an explosion had happened in the restaurant, it took 8 cops to subdue him.

Comment

Working...
                                X