X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Gary.
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgFAq9Q8l8U&feature=player_embedded#"]"I Will Always Love You" (Live) - Chris Cornell - San Francisco, Masonic - February 16, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Orange County, CA and Cal State Fullerton (alma mater of GARY CARTER, So Cal and JDoggie too) mourns today.

Btw, if you don't know yet, MLB great TONY GWYNN is currently in a battle for his life against some sort of head cancer. He just underwent surgery and the right side of his face is currently paralyzed.
        Quite familiar with his cancer--parotid salivary gland carcinoma. Hopefully his dentist spotted it early. Oral cancer is the deadliest there is....wicked stuff indeed. Gwynn is a great guy too, hope he gets through it ok.

Comment

• I was just going to post that JD. a cool take on it
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Pancreas is the deadliest
            AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Optic Nerve cancer is the deadliest. You look at it and you die man.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmm.

Early in the week, Aretha Franklin was interviewed about the death of Whitney. She (Aretha) referred to her as her Goddaughter. Later in the week, the same channel that did that interview was referring Aretha as a "close friend of the family" Does this mean she was not really her Godmother?

Additionally, Aretha was scheduled to perform at her funeral but did not.

What's up with that??????
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• She's definitely her Godmother. Maybe the dif in reference is the context of the story? Were they talking about how the rest of the family was reacting?

Comment

• dditionally, Aretha was scheduled to perform at her funeral but did not.
                        Sadly, I heard Ms. Franklin was too ill to perform.
                        AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
                          Sadly, I heard Ms. Franklin was too ill to perform.
                          Ya. She has a lot of those, and also has a history of reporting illnesses that she does not have.

............which by the way, was her explanation of a surgery she underwent.

Comment

• Early in the week, Aretha Franklin was interviewed about the death of Whitney. She (Aretha) referred to her as her Goddaughter. Later in the week, the same channel that did that interview was referring Aretha as a "close friend of the family" Does this mean she was not really her Godmother?
                            "Godparent" doesn't necessarily come from within the family, and can absolutely be a friend of the family.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I understand that.

It was not clear to me if she actually was her Godparent.

It seems she was.

Comment

• Davey Jones died. Who will Marsha bring to the prom now?
                                AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

Working...
                                X