No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Anatomy of a Murder last year for the first time. Watched The Big Lebowski for the umpteenth time Thursday night. Never knew Jackie Treehorn was the defendant in Anatomy of a Murder. Crazy.

RIP Mr. Treehorn.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      He didn't go back that far did he?
      Sure did, he was a pioneer of the talkies.;-)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I never met a gin drinker yet that you could trust...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RIP Ben.
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• RIP, Ben. I remember when that movie was filmed, most everyone stayed at the Mather Inn, in Ishpeming.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Peter Breck died. I used to like The Big Valley. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/11/ar...y-is-dead.html
              AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Yes, The Big Valley was shown on Sunday mornings here in Scotland and I loved it.

RIP Peter Breck
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• RIP Peter.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• RIP Whitney Houston
                    AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Whitney Houston

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Cocaine is a hell of a thing

Comment

• whoa! so much talent thrown away! RIP
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Holy shit....., this is close to Michael Jackson death shock. Stunned.

RIP Whitney
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Stunned? Hell, she's been a crack ho for about 10 years.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QmeEdFOSc"]Whitney Houston sings the National Anthem -- Star Spangled Banner - YouTube[/ame]
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X