Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daytona John View Post
    Gonz: I have always lived my life that way. Am currently lacking only the last item on the list.

"For me, I just hope that my death does not hurt."

In your case it might. I got a sneaking suspicion that your cause of death will be from two footballs being jammed up your kister (one from the Lions and one from Kansas City).
    LOL DJ

Yep, I die a little every day from those two teams. Fortunately, my greater passion for my MLB-Angels and NBA-Lakers has nicely countered the overwhelming sucktitude of my favorite NFL teams.
    Last edited by Panoptes; April 5, 2007, 11:11 AM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Know what your saying Gonz. I havn't followed the Tigers for at least 15 years. Now I'll even watch them on TV and attend a game or two. But my main love is the Red Wings.

It makes being a Lions fan a little more bearable. I am really getting apathetic about the Lions!

btw-how's that little bundle of joy doing? Bet she's growing like a weed.
      !

Comment

• Thanks for asking about my not so little one anymore.

She's doing well and looking forward to the Easter Bunny coming through the 'hood.

Comment

• Hope the bunny doesn't get mugged in the hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
            Thanks for asking about my not so little one anymore.

She's doing well and looking forward to the Easter Bunny coming through the 'hood.
            so you found religion?

Comment

• Hell No.

Just like I haven't found Christ when my household is dragged through Christmas.

Comment

• Look under the rug Gonz!

He's there. He's watching you.

Comment

• A true non-believer wouldn't tolerate any of this nonsense.

Comment

• The folks that know they're going to die have time to tell their loved ones how they feel and to get their affairs in order, I lost my fiancee last year on a bike ride and held her as she took her last breath.

I ain't fucking scared of dying,I just wish I knew which day it was going to happen so I could take out a few assholes that pissed me off !!!
                    Last year for Christmas I got a sweater and a piece of ass. Both were too big !

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your fiancee Jerry.

Note to self. Do not piss of Jerry.

GO LIONS "07" !!!!!!!
                      Last edited by DanO; April 5, 2007, 05:01 PM.
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Jerry--words cannot express-- my prayers are with you
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Thanks guys,that's one of the reasons I haven't been around for a while. It's a helluva thing watching someone you love die ,especially one so young and beautiful !!

I'm cool now with the help of 200 milligrams of Zoloft per day and my other meds !!!

Gonz still sucks !! Who's with me ?
                          Last year for Christmas I got a sweater and a piece of ass. Both were too big !

Comment

• I wish we could have been there to support you Jerry. We are all there for you, electronically at least.

and yes...Gonz sucks.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I'm very sorry to hear that Jerry. My thoughts are with you also.

BTW, mexicans don't suck....they blow! :D

Comment

• Hi Jerry! I'm so sorry you had to go through watching your fiancee die. That's so sad.

How's your health doing?

Who is the artist?
                                Hi KC. It's Sandra Flood.

it's better than not aging!!!
                                C'est vrai mon ami.

For me, I just hope that my death does not hurt.
                                Actually, I think that's the heart of the matter for me. I'm most scared of the pain.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X