X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Do not miss the next showing of World's Dumbest Daredevils 14 on truTV

"At least he died doing what he loved."-Cliche' machine 2011
    Splatting on the ground like a bug on a windshield? ;-)
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What's the last thing that went through his mind as he hit the ground.....?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If I were a betting man, I would have to put money on the fact he WASN'T saying "I LOVE THIS" during his fatal fall.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• His.....
          ASSHOLE!

Comment

• Lmao @ Cgvt. Superb!

So......, amy winehouse and stuntman go into a bar......
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• If I were a betting man, I would have to put money on the fact he WASN'T saying "I LOVE THIS" during his fatal fall.
              My caption for what he thought is under the pic
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Gravity. Its the Law.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "Witnesses and officials confirmed he tried twice to grab onto the helicopter skid before he fell on this third attempt."

Kinda makes you want to rethink that whole, "If at first you don't succeed" bullshit, don't it?
                  It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Orioles great Mike Flanagan found dead

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• RIP.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sincerest RIP to the baseball guy.....,

but I thought Mike Flanagan was Pheobe Buffets husband in Friends?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• RIP Killer:

Tom Kowalski, longtime Detroit Lions writer for Booth Newspapers and MLive.com, died this morning, according to his fiancee, Diane Wolan.

Kowalski, 51, was found unresponsive at his home and was taken to DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital in Commerce Township in Oakland County, where he was pronounced dead.

An institution on the Lions football beat and known as "Killer Kowalski," Kowalski started his Lions reporting at the Oakland Press, with one of his biggest stories being the 1982 Super Bowl in Detroit. He started covering the Lions for Booth Newspapers in 1997 and later became a key contributor to MLive.com.

He was known for his straightforward, pull-no-punches style covering the often troubled franchise for its long-suffering fan base. On a personal level, friends talk about his sense of humor and stubborness.

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah I know, I checked here first before the forum. Hadn't updated the main page and seen the other thread. Was deleting my previous post before you caught me.

Comment

• Updated: August 31, 2011, 7:37 PM ET
                                Wade Belak, 35, found dead
                                ESPN.com news services

Former NHL player Wade Belak has been found dead in his home in Toronto, NHL.com reported Wednesday.
                                Belak was 35 years old.
                                The cause of death was not immediately known, but foul play was not suspected, according to reports.
                                "The National Hockey League family mourns the passing of Wade Belak, who competed to the utmost every minute of his NHL career," commissioner Gary Bettman said in a statement. "Our hearts go out to Wade's loved ones, his friends, his former teammates and to all who feel the horrible void left by this tragedy."
                                Belak played in parts of 14 seasons with the Colorado Avalanche, Calgary Flames, Toronto Maple Leafs, Florida Panthers and Nashville Predators. He announced his retirement on March 8.
                                "The entire Nashville Predators organization and family is shocked and saddened by the sudden and untimely passing of Wade Belak," the team said in a statement. "Wade was a beloved member of the organization, a terrific teammate and wonderful father and husband who will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, Jennifer, and children, Andie and Alex. We offer our full support to them at this very difficult time."
                                Winnipeg's Rick Rypien was found dead earlier this month, and former Rangers enforcer Derek Boogaard died in May.

Comment

Working...
                                X