No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sucks Treo, tough thing to go through.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Appreciate that. It was 12 years ago March 7th so I have come to terms with it pretty well. Just wanted to point out that it could still shock you even if you knew he was on a path of destruction. Everyone wants to believe it will never happen to them.
      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• I'm not a huge rap fan but I enjoyed his collaborations with Eminem...

Rapper Nate Dogg dead at 41
        March 16, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
        By Carina Adly MacKenzie

Hip-hop rapper and singer Nate Dogg has passed away at age 41.

The West Coast artist had consistently struggled with serious health problems since a stroke paralyzed his left side in late December 2007. Nine months later, he suffered another stroke.

Toward the end of his life, Nate spent a considerable amount of time in medical rehab facilities undergoing physical therapy in an effort to get his mobility back.

Born Nathaniel D. Hale on August 19, 1969, in Long Beach, Calif., Nate began singing in the church where his father was a pastor.

He left home at 16, dropping out of high school to join the Marine Corps, where he served for three years. At 21, he hooked up with Snoop Dogg and Warren G in the rap trio 213.

Nate signed with Death Row Records in 1993. His first hit single, "Regulate," dropped in 1994.

Nate would go on to be featured on several Tupac Shakur records before signing with Elektra. The four-time Grammy nominee had his fair share of troubles, having been arrested on drug and weapons charges in 2002, but he will best be remembered for his contributions to and collaborations on over 40 hit singles between 1991 and 2011.

He died Tuesday, March 15 in his home town of Long Beach, Calif.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• One of the great wingmen in music history. RIP Nate.

Comment

• Oh sad.. too young.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• One of the great wingmen
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The guy who played Alfred in the Tim Burton Batman movies, Mihael Gough, has passed away.

Michael Gough, the beloved British character actor whom many will remember from the pre-Chris Nolan “Batman” movies, has passed away aged 94. Born in Kuala Lumpur, Gough made his film debut in 1947 in “Blanche Fury” and went on to achieve fame in British television. He made two memorable appearances as villains in “Doctor Who” […]

Comment

• wow, he lived a while longer than he looked in the film
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Val Kilmer was really good in TOPGUN.

It's unfortunate that he's so bloated now that he can't fit into his flight suit anymore.

Comment

• BTW, Speaking of bloated flyboys, where's DWT?

Comment

• Val Kilmer was really good in TOPGUN.
                        He was good in Real Genius and EXCELLENT in Tombstone too

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                          He was good in Real Genius and EXCELLENT in Tombstone too
                          Val was the only reason that Tombstone is even watchable. The rest of the movie sucked!
                          Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                            Val was the only reason that Tombstone is even watchable. The rest of the movie sucked!
                            damn right!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Val Kilmer's best role was as Jim Morrison.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Val Kilmer's best role was as Jim Morrison.
                                he looked just like him in that movie
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X