Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any word on what did him in?
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      any word on what did him in?
      Last I heard it was a temp related issue, Sun stroke, heat exhaustion, dehydration, something along those lines.

Comment

• Wow, bad news.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          Wow, bad news.
          And people wonder why I hate the sun. If it can take out Probert, we are all doomed.

Comment

• George Harrison liked the sun.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Chuck Norris is the sun
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• And dwt is the galaxy that contains the sun.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• RIP Mr. Probert

Comment

• WXYZ' channel 7 Don Shane said Quote "90% of the left side of his heart had blockage", also his Father died of a heart attack at 41.

Comment

• I'd think that the way he lived, with the drugs and everything didn't help his chance for longetivity. That's why I wasn't surprised to hear of his passing. Still sad though, especially at a young age with young children.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• George Steinbernned dead from heart attack.

"Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Ouch.. Big hit to that organization. Kind of feel bad for them. I hope for NYY fans whomever ends up in control is willing to continue to outspend by 2-3x as much as everyone else.

Comment

• RIP Mr. Steinbrenner
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• George did it his way..like him or not, he changed baseball
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• People didn't like him because he wanted to "buy" a championship. Why if you have the money and your still profitable not want to spend whatever you can to get a team to win? Every fan would love it if their team was willing to bring in the best of the best. Look at Miami.

Comment

Working...
                                X