No announcement yet.

MSU thread (in the Lions Forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s weird. The “lack of discipline” thing is happening in every game I’m watching this weekend. So many unsportsmanlike conducts and personal fouls. Maybe it’s not just a Spartan thing.

Comment

• I think any team that has massive turnover is likely to run into those kind of discipline problems. Football isn't a sport where you can throw a bunch of new players together and expect it to work. But I'm today's college football it seems like half the teams have this type of turnover.

The Spartans season total was 4.5, so it's no surprise they looked like shit against Florida Atlantic. But even in the glory years, they looked like shit against minnows starting the season.

Comment

• Pretty cool new facility. Combination of my old interest in architecture and original reasoning of enrolling at Purdue. + Sports.

Ok, Lions and Rod Wood. Time to bulldoze the Allen Park facility in the near future. Get out of the Stone Age of football facilities. Who wouldn’t like to show up to work at a building like this…

INSIDE THE MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS’ NEW FACILITY
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Haven't the Lions been renovating their training facilities largely because they only got an "average" grade a couple years ago?

Comment

• The benefits of the new MSU training facility was not evident against Florida Atlantic.

Comment

• Feels good to get a conference win!

Comment

• Over the years the Spartans have sent quite a few quarterbacks to the league, but none of them played like Chiles. It's going to be a wild ride with him. His stat line today was positively Jameson-like, 363 yards 3 TD 3 Int with about 5 boneheaded mistakes that doesn't show in the stat line. But that dude can throw Tecmo Bowl bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  The benefits of the new MSU training facility was not evident against Florida Atlantic.
                  2-0 though.
                  Should be 3-0 with a big game next vs Bill O’Brien. It’s progress.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The bigger issue by far is how much money you can get the players. Chiles is making over 1 million this year and they had to hold off a late charge from USC

Comment

Working...
                    X