MSU thread (in the Lions Forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    I'm just telling myself Maryland is just that good.

Right?

RIGHT?
    Maryland is pretty good. Michigan escaped with a 7 point win last year in the Big House against them as they wouldn’t go away.

Rutgers is another team making moves. I never thought I’d say that in football. They played Michigan like a different team yesterday. They’re coached really well.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

That was a frustrating game, with the talent the team has it should be a bowl team. They were moving up and down the field against Maryland and would just give up the ball in stupid ways. Lil Tua carved them up early in the game and then the defense adjusted and basically limited their offense. Noah Kim pouting on the siding was the most ridiculous thing I've seen. Quit trying to score 21 points on one throw.

Comment

Noah Kim is bad

Comment

Yep. Carter is an NFL caliber back and Kim still can’t generate a decent a passing game.. I hope they start Houser against Rutgers to see if can get any juice going before the Michigan game. Defense has improved.

Comment

Defensive performance against Iowa’s offense gets discounted by a factor of 11 - especially with their backup QB.

Comment

Iowa's gameplan was literally kick field goals if you can and wait for MSU to self destruct. And they did. The Spartans last meaningful offense drive was the 58 yard field goal at the end of the half. Noah Kim's ceiling should be a guy who plays is in the MAC for 4.seasons getting reps before he goes somewhere as a grad transfer. He bails in the pocket when there isn't pressure, is careless with the ball. There's no future with him. It's laughable that Tucker made it an open competition without telling Thorne and the prize was Noah Kim winning the job.

The MSU defense isn't great but it can be average. Iowa's offense the drizzling shits.

Comment

So…ummmmm…BASKETBALL!

Comment

Well…that was a creative way to lose a game.

Comment

So... what's the spread gonna be for Wolvy next week? 30 points?

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      So... what's the spread gonna be for Wolvy next week? 30 points?
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Upset of the week…….
                        MSU 37 UofM Nil , zilch, Zero, fk all
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Bartender? I'll have what he's having.

Isn't it a little early to be that drunk over on that side of the pond, Marko?

Comment

Yeah…….. hit me again too!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Wait. Scotland.

Nevermind. I forgot you guys wake up that drunk.​

Comment

Stop editing shit, you shit. You’re making me look drunker than i am

Comment

Working...
                                X