MSU thread (in the Lions Forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS. 🤦‍♂️

The controversies of a few years back, and now the HC is pulling his wire on a phone-call?! Jaysus H , man. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

The MSU t-shirts stay hanging in the wardrobe for a couple more years until this shyte “goes away”.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

The interim coach had my favorite and dumbest nickname simultaneously. He was a big hitter as a defensive back. His nickname was "da bang stick" , it seems appropriate that Coach Bang Stick is now the HC.
      Last edited by froot loops; September 14, 2023, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Could there be a new word invented for this type o thing? (Maybe a job for Trickalicious)

What about they're nothing but a bunch of Pysoac’s ……. “pulling your stick on a call”

Get all these cunts sacked. I mean i agree 100% with Jaadam that it was between adults and the woman involved is maybe “milking the situation” (no pun intended) …… but FFS, make better decisions.

My advice: Just go have a private wank, job done.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, but my posts have standards of etiquette. Coming up with a silly name like "phoning up some fapple sauce" isn't a service I provide to describe when someone is "long distance dating Ms Michigan". Suffice to say, it's better to "scratch yoda behind the ears" in privacy. Ladies however can "dial zero on the pink telephone" free of charge.
          Last edited by Trickalicious; September 14, 2023, 08:12 AM. Reason: Added some class.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

The embarrassment is thorough - on and off the field. We’re on the road to 2-10. Time to start all over again.

Comment

Team so bad, I don’t see them winning another game. Tucker was determined to go down with the trash he built, so now it’s time to blow it up.

Comment

Who’s a realistic replacement that could get MSU on the right path? Some names were thrown out this past week that made Valenti blow up on the radio.

Comment

They are going to win some games. They will be right around 5 wins, with a hope to get to 6 and a flea bag bowl.

Unsure of who they get to coach. They have upgraded the facilities and obviously can spend a lot of money. It always comes down to who is running the ship and leadership is a clown car.

Comment

Depends on how the team reacts.
                    A few automatic losses and perceived toss ups on MSU’s schedule. 4-8 might be right.

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Who’s a realistic replacement that could get MSU on the right path? Some names were thrown out this past week that made Valenti blow up on the radio.
                    I listened to Valenti’s rant earlier today. It was epic.

From a M perspective, I hope MSU doesn’t hire Brian Hartline. He would scare me because the potential is off the charts. Elite recruiter, WR coaching guru, and supposedly a bright mind on offense. Risky/ high upside idea.
                    Purdue went through a coaching search last year and the possibilities weren’t too thrilling. Washington HC Kalen DeBoer was the dream scenario for me… nope!
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

You lost me at Valenti. There’s very few that I’d rather see hit by a bus than that guy. Complete tool.

Looks like they plan to fire Mel for violating the moral terpitude clause. I don’t think this was a case of sexual harassment but him engaging in anything with an MSU vendor put him at risk.

What an absolute moron. You just shit 80+ million dollars down the tube and he won’t be getting any high paying jobs anytime soon if ever again.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Valenti was rigjt to go on a rant on some of those suggestions. Pat Schurmur is not getting hired and is not a legit candidate.

Comment

Valenti < pond scum
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Found it. See the YouTube video below.
                            I never saw this coming, but feel like Valenti has improved in recent years. Maybe it’s just me.

An epic rant about Al Avila would have been satisfying a year or so ago…

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

What I never understood about Tucker was his hiring came off a chaotic chain of events that put him behind the 8 ball assembling a staff. He put together a staff that look OK on paper but didn't have many connections to him. Yet when it was obvious changes needed to be made he never made any significant changes. He had one good recruiting class and that one fell apart after it. The year they won the Peach Bowl, they showed real competence in finding portal players but success there hasn't continued. When you get the big bucks you are expected to actually work hard.I thought it was telling that apparently Tucker instituted a bus ride to Sparty to start the Spartan Stadium walk instead of just walking from the Kellogg Center. That's symbolic of trying to take shortcuts.

No faith in this forever clown show administration running things up there to get this hire right.

Comment

I hope Valenti is right about that M 100 MSU 3 score.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X