MSU thread (in the Lions Forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Jonathan Smith has been announced as the new head coach on MSU Twitter. Big job ahead of him.
    Hopefully he puts an end to the thuggery crap and we can get back to playing football.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Jonathan Smith has been announced as the new head coach on MSU Twitter. Big job ahead of him.
      Alot of work has to be done. Not going to be a easy turn around. This may take some years in reestablishing our culture in what we are. Got to keep chopping

Comment

• I just watched Big Ten official's pretty much arbitrarily decide "okay, that's a fumble and it's Michigan's ball because reasons."

I mean... K?

Comment

• It’s waaaaay, early, but I like how Smith is getting started. Keeping Hawkins was smart and getting the Minnesota DC is really interesting.

(I never expected to be thinking about football during basketball season this year.)

Comment

• Nice! (from CBS Sports)

Former Oregon State quarterback Aidan Chiles will transfer to Michigan State, he announced Thursday. The No. 1 quarterback and No. 2 overall player in the 247Sports transfer rankings will join former coach Jonathan Smith in East Lansing, Michigan.​

Comment

• Smith is definitely a good hire. A lot better than the first John Smith they tried.

Comment

• I’d happily forget about John LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Smith.

Comment

• John Lansing Smith?

Comment

• Spartans hoops awoke from its coma and beats #6 Baylor by 24 and the Lions beat the Broncos by 25. Pretty sweet sports day in the D yesterday.

Comment

• Beating Michigan is always fun, but there's not much shine to it this year. Spartans have no scoring threat whatsoever down low, which makes them too dependent on shooting 3s. I don't see a Sweet 16 team this year unless there's unexpected development of Booker and Carr - and Hall would need to find another level on offense.

Football-wise, the new regime is off to a great start. Smith has been steadily bringing in more transfers and there's a good vibe going on. It will take a few years, but last season should be a well-defined bottom of the curve.

Comment

• Huge win against Illinois yesterday. The game was fun as hell to watch, too.

Do any other teams in Michigan have a realistic shot at the tournament?

Comment

• Mississippi State finished the season strong. They turn the ball over a lot. Hoping that can get us some points on the break.

Comment

• We are so back!

Comment

• Nice win
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mainevent is getting treated to a huge upset in the making.

Comment

Working...
                                X