Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
    What did Jamo take? We don’t need him against the Titans but GB is kind of a big deal
    The NFLPA defines PES as “stimulants, diuretics, or masking agents.”

Comment

• Jamo hurt the team. Damn
      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Disappointing. Jamo better make up for his mistake when he returns.

Good news: Titans is the first game under the suspension. I guess we get to see what Allen Robinson and/ or Isaiah Williams can do.

Bad news: Would have been ideal to have all hands on deck in another significant game coming up… at Green Bay. Slightly affects how Green Bay’s defense will play Detroit with a loss of a field stretcher.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not go panic. Titans are a mess but that GB game could hurt if we don’t get him back. I’m not turning on him. Gives others a chance to step up on offense and see what we have.

Comment

• We can't have nice things.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post

The NFLPA defines PES as “stimulants, diuretics, or masking agents.”
              I agree with them. This is getting overblown.
              Another suspension. Can't we have anything good. As has been stated this shouldn't be an issue against Tennessee but the Packers is another story. This is going to be great when we win the Super Bowl having overcome all these obstacles.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I dont expect this to be anything nefarious, I expect it to be dumbassery. Jamo just seems to have the maturity level and common sense of a 15 year old. Can’t get out of his own way.

Comment

• Sounds about right Main. They haven't disclosed what the substance was. It could be something new they just added to the list but in the end it's his responsibility to know.. He can easily confirm anything by consulting with the medical staff as to what is and isn't allowed.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Looking at the schedule, I guess missing the Titans and Green Bay in the road isn’t the worst time for him to be suspended. I’d be more worried about him missing a home game against a division rival.

It’ll be interesting how Holmes handles Jamo’s contract situation too. He’s missed almost a whole season now due to injuries and dumbassery.
                    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• His 5th year option they would have to pick up this offseason is projected at $15M. That’s a lot of cheese for a dumbass. I expect if they plan to keep him around they’d try to sign him to a longer term extension that maybe has some heavy incentives tied to availability.

Comment

• If I had to make a guess, it's probably some supplement that Jamo has been taking since college, and he never even thought that the NFL and the NCAA have different standards and test at different schedules.

Comment

• That or he grabbed some off the shelf "energy booster" that has a banned stimulant in it, something like that. He certainly doesn't appear to be on steroids.

Comment

• Man, if he is on 'roids, I'm not sure I'd want to see what he looks like without 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              If I had to make a guess, it's probably some supplement that Jamo has been taking since college, and he never even thought that the NFL and the NCAA have different standards and test at different schedules.
                              Sounds logical to me. I was thinking something along those lines.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• LaPorta time.

Comment

Working...
                                X