X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted before, but interesting article on the Lions analysis attendees at Ford Field:-

Which was interesting as I remembered they photographed the crowd at an early Wembley event and people were up in arms over such intrusion. Then last week I read that they had made crowd pictures available for the first two London games this year, which lead me to check the Lions games and low and behold it is available for the last few seasons, so managed to find myself and my son in the crowd for the Carolina game last year, god awful picture of me though:- https://lions.fancam.com/20231008?sp...22.586&fov=1.0

The team's Analytics War Room includes real-time fan tracking solution CrowdIQ for game day improvements.
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I didn't know that site existed. Pretty cool that you found yourself and your son in that crowd!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Just read that article. Fascinating. I would love to see some of that data that they're getting. They should apply that technology to training camp. Way too many people on a very hot day and an hour long line to buy water = misery.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• FB_IMG_1729531255384.jpg
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• And when he came in to kick the potential game winner yesterday, I was shitting bricks.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was more confident in that kick than his PATs. When he is on his preferred left hash it gives me more pause than on the right hash.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  And when he came in to kick the potential game winner yesterday, I was shitting bricks.
                  I was praying.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I was more confident in that kick than his PATs. When he is on his preferred left hash it gives me more pause than on the right hash.
                    Screenshot_20241021_141637_Chrome.jpg
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• You can post the stats, it's his habit of tucking the PAT inside the right upright that freaks me out. It might be by design. On the long field goals it seems different.

Just remember, I was the first guy to point out Bates and how the Lions had the inside shot at him. So I have my bona fides. But in the long run it's about consistency. Keep it going Jake!

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                        He went from selling bricks to making kicks!

Comment

• "He went from selling bricks to making kicks!"

and getting chicks

Comment

• 😫

Comment

• What did Jamo take? We don’t need him against the Titans but GB is kind of a big deal

Comment

• Never a dull moment with JaMo.

Comment

Working...
                                X