Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    The Lions might want to pick up the kicker from the Michigan Panthers. The dude hadn't kicked a field goal since high school in 2017 but he just drilled a 64 harder to win the game. It would have been good from 70. Just a beautiful kick. He actually hit it twice because the BattleHawks iced him.
    That’s f’ing insane
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
      The spirit of Detroit statue is rocking a blue jersey for the draft. I wonder if it may be the color of the New Jersey. I hope it is.
      NJ sucks
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
        The spirit of Detroit statue is rocking a blue jersey for the draft. I wonder if it may be the color of the New Jersey. I hope it is.
        New Jersey has its own color? What a cool state!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          The Lions might want to pick up the kicker from the Michigan Panthers. The dude hadn't kicked a field goal since high school in 2017 but he just drilled a 64 harder to win the game. It would have been good from 70. Just a beautiful kick. He actually hit it twice because the BattleHawks iced him.
          That's the exact same thing I was thinking Loops.
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

New Jersey has its own color?
            Shit
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Question for the group. Why would a team not attach a draft pick designation to a RFA deal such as Brock’s? Does that bump the salary similar to a set schedule such as the franchise tag?

There has to be a reason.
              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• They offered him a 2.95 right of first refusal tender. Since he wasn't drafted they cannot offer him an original round tender, to get compensation for a second rounder they would have had to offer 4.89 million, for a first round comp they would have had to offer 6.82 million.

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The media are a bunch of scum bags. Of course they had to add a pic of him at the police station in cuffs. A mug shot just doesn’t suffice these days
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

The media are a bunch of scum bags. Of course they had to add a pic of him at the police station in cuffs. A mug shot just doesn’t suffice these days
                      Looks like a shot from a security camera and was probably what was provided by the police.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Looks like a shot from a security camera and was probably what was provided by the police.
                        Wonder if the nekkid dude in the cell in the background was ready to be famous.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post

Wonder if the nekkid dude in the cell in the background was ready to be famous.
                          That's not a dude.

Comment

• Apparently Cam Sutton is only going to be charged with a misdemeanor after all this?

Comment

• Guaranteed she dropped the charges or stopped cooperating. He’ll end up getting a speeding fine. Legally he was never going to see much and more than likely the Lions will be on the hook for his contract
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• At least parts of it
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X