No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlton Davis Press Conference. Dude has swag.

I lost track that he's already won a Super Bowl. That's a nice addition to the locker room.

edit: After his comments about not liking guys who talk too much, I hope he's good with our other new corner, Amik, lol
    Last edited by El Axe; March 13, 2024, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Davis always looks sleepy in that pic.

Comment

• Some reports out there that Reynolds is coming back on a 1 year, $6M deal, but nothing from the main NFL sites yet.

Comment

• You think Reader will sign if he passes the physical? I got my hopes up.
          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Sounds like the Reynolds signing is pure bullshit spawned by social media.

Comment

• Totally expected and love it.
              The Detroit Lions have agreed to contract extensions with general manager Brad Holmes and head coach Dan Campbell through the 2027 season, the team announced Thursday.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• yep, as has been said - this is a no brainer move. Both have proven they deserve it.
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Probably the smartest and easiest decision of Free Agency.

Comment

• That was entirely a when not if decision. Good to see they're getting that cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Sounds like the Reynolds signing is pure bullshit spawned by social media.
                      Yeah, looks like one of the Woodward Sports guys got reeled in by some unconfirmed account. Usually pretty reliable guys but he admitted he didn’t verify before tweeting.
                      Last edited by Mainevent; March 14, 2024, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• My big red flag on that rumor was the 1-year part. Dude's 29. This is probably going to be his last shot at a "big" (relative for a guy like Reynolds, mind you) contract. He's not going to accept a 1-year deal this early into FA.

It might be what he winds up having to take, mind you... but that's not the sort of deal he takes in Day 2 of the free agency period.

Comment

• Go get Chris Board back

Comment

• Oh God, I hope the Lions can find someone to fill his spot on the practice squad.

Comment

• Former Detroit Lions linebacker Anthony Pittman is signing with the Washington Commanders.

Comment

• A good roster spot to fill with a day 3 guy who’s a strong ST player

Comment

Working...
                                X