No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's the passing game coordinator on defense.

Comment

• This and the DL coach they hired are getting good press from around the league. It’s really cool to see. MCDC puts
      together a mean coaching staff
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• I love this!!!!!

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Fuck Florio. It’s so fitting that he’s a Vikings fan.

Comment

• Good news. Seemed likely he would be back but nice to confirm. Still need to think about a versatile player that could be the future replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                Good news. Seemed likely he would be back but nice to confirm. Still need to think about a versatile player that could be the future replacement.

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2024/02/...eculation.html
                With how brutal a season is there’s no chance he can heel up 100% in 1 offseason. Rags prob has 1 more season left in him. His toe is f’ed
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Florio keeps going on and on about how Campbell told the team that it might be their “only chance” to get that far after the tough loss, and that it’s supposedly bad to tell players the truth now, I guess. I’m not sure what his point is. That Campbell isn’t a motivator?
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• He has 2 more years on his contract. Hopefully he can play next year at a high level, win Super Bowl and retire.
                    If they don’t win maybe come back for last year of deal for 1 more chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                      Florio keeps going on and on about how Campbell told the team that it might be their “only chance” to get that far after the tough loss, and that it’s supposedly bad to tell players the truth now, I guess. I’m not sure what his point is. That Campbell isn’t a motivator?
                      Campbell saying that bothered me too. Sounds fatalistic.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Campbell saying that bothered me too. Sounds fatalistic.
                        It’s probably better for them to think that way than to think next year will be a cake walk or that a playoff run is a given. It’s not like this team isn’t used to coming back from a loss.
                        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Also Campbell immediately followed it up with that it was going to take twice as much work to get back, and that they'd be up for the challenge.

Acknowledging the lost opportunity is fine. Fatalism is believing that they won't get there again.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not concerned about DC being motivated or being able to motivate and inspire his team.

Comment

• You need like a 24 hour rule or one week rule. Emotions are raw at the end of a season.

Comment

• Hutch said they might be doing an anti-super bowl party because he’s not sure he can stand to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X