Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
    Since Philly lost, the #2 seed is back in play. Remote chance, but....
    Yes, Lions need to win and need Cowboys and Eagles to lose.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lions would have to beat Queens and both Eagles And boys have to lose next week to get 2.
      if lions would have won they had a chance at 1 if won next week and Niners lose to Rams.
      starting to look like NFl will get their lions Rams matchup that they lust for

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
        Lions would have to beat Queens and both Eagles And boys have to lose next week to get 2.
        if lions would have won they had a chance at 1 if won next week and Niners lose to Rams.
        starting to look like NFl will get their lions Rams matchup that they lust for
        All part of the plan

Comment

• The good news is that both Eagles and boys finish on road.
          If I was a fan of either I would be nervous

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
            The good news is that both Eagles and boys finish on road.
            If I was a fan of either I would be nervous
            Cowboys are at Washington and the Eagles are at NY. I would expect both to win. I think that would leave the Cowboys in the #2 seed
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I’m pretty sure if Detroit played Dallas again they would play better. The OL wouldn’t be embarrassed like that again.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Guess Ben Johnson was fired? I'm unclear on the rules of succession.

20231231_224806.jpg
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha! You know, you don't see enough OC's who rock the face paint on game day.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Cowboys are at Washington and the Eagles are at NY. I would expect both to win. I think that would leave the Cowboys in the #2 seed
                    Which would mean if the Lions win on the first weekend (and Dallas doesn't) Detroit has to travel back down to DALLAS. How much home cooking will Dallas get this time?
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Guess Ben Johnson was fired? I'm unclear on the rules of succession.

20231231_224806.jpg
                      lol
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Which would mean if the Lions win on the first weekend (and Dallas doesn't) Detroit has to travel back down to DALLAS. How much home cooking will Dallas get this time?
                          Dallas wouldn’t get the same cooking because it would be heightened awareness on everyone’s part after wha happened this last weekend. I would expect the Lions to play far better as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

Dallas wouldn’t get the same cooking because it would be heightened awareness on everyone’s part after wha happened this last weekend. I would expect the Lions to play far better as well.
                            Oh, they'd get the home cookin'. They always do. Always.

Comment

There's home cookin' and there's flat out fucked up. This time, it was flat out fucked up. The next time will be home cookin' which will be disguised in almost equal number of penalties for each team. Except the home team will have insignificant five yarders or at non-critical moments, while the visitors will get the personal foul 15 yarders, the PI on long spray and prays, and big point swing calls. The Lions are good enough to beat home cooking. They can't do much about the other.

One thing is for sure, the refs will play too big of a part in the game.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

That wasn’t home cooking so much as ref incompetence. To me it looked like he didn’t even pay attention to Decker and just looked at Glasgow. He really shouldn’t be a head referee in the NFL any longer after a gaffe like that. If he can’t take a couple seconds to make sure he heard the players correctly then he shouldn’t be in that position.

Ive also heard that they announced 70 and not 68 on the loud speaker as the elegible receiver. I’m not sure why the Lions didn’t say anything at that point.
                                Last edited by Sanders Fan; January 1, 2024, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X