• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Barry too. Cabinda just wasn't good enough to be disrespected 😂
      I assume the history began and ended with the new Sheila Ford Hamp regime.
      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
            When you think about the road he has traveled, playing on an 0-16 team and starting his coaching career at 0-10 (not counting the interim job), it has to be unreal for him.....It shows that he truly is all about what he preaches.

Comment

• smh

Ex-Lions linebacker, former SVSU standout claimed by Arizona Cardinals
              • Published: Dec. 30, 2023, 10:38 a.m.
              IRVING, TEXAS -- It didn’t take long for Trevor Nowaske to find a new home after the Detroit Lions waived the rookie linebacker.

The Lions waived Nowaske as they activated fullback Jason Cabinda from injured reserve. They later waived Cabinda, signing kicker Michael Badgley from their practice squad in a flurry of moves.

Nowaske, who was a standout player at Saginaw Valley State University, was claimed on waivers by the Arizona Cardinals heading into the weekend. The Lions losing Nowaske comes about a month after they promoted him to the roster out of fear another team was going to sign him off the practice squad.

​
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                smh

Ex-Lions linebacker, former SVSU standout claimed by Arizona Cardinals
                • Published: Dec. 30, 2023, 10:38 a.m.
                IRVING, TEXAS -- It didn’t take long for Trevor Nowaske to find a new home after the Detroit Lions waived the rookie linebacker.

The Lions waived Nowaske as they activated fullback Jason Cabinda from injured reserve. They later waived Cabinda, signing kicker Michael Badgley from their practice squad in a flurry of moves.

Nowaske, who was a standout player at Saginaw Valley State University, was claimed on waivers by the Arizona Cardinals heading into the weekend. The Lions losing Nowaske comes about a month after they promoted him to the roster out of fear another team was going to sign him off the practice squad.

​
                Reminder that one of the people in the Arizona Cardinals front office just recently left Detroit in order to go out to work for that team.

So, we'll see more and more of this as people are realizing that Brad Holmes knows how to draft, so they'll try to poach anyone that they can from the team.
                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Doesn't the ref have to announce the eligible number over it the intercom? If he did, what number did he announce?

Comment

• They haven't mentioned that, but he did communicate to the defense that someone was eligible. At some point the ref has to get it right, if he announces over the loudspeaker the wrong number, what recourse does the team have?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            They haven't mentioned that, but he did communicate to the defense that someone was eligible. At some point the ref has to get it right, if he announces over the loudspeaker the wrong number, what recourse does the team have?
                            Call a timeout and regroup. But in this case the Lions had no timeouts, so I guess they had no recourse.

Comment

• Exactly what I'm saying. At some point when the guy goes up to you and reports you have to remember the correct number. Plus, timeouts should not have to be used b cause of ref incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Plus, timeouts should not have to be used b cause of ref incompetence.
                                Agreed. But there are a lot of things that shouldn't have to happen but do because of ref incompetence. I'm not defending the refs here, just trying to figure out the totality of what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X