Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The Detroit Lions announced on Wednesday that veteran receiver Tom Kennedy has re-signed to the team’s practice squad. To make room on the squad, the Lions waived rookie receiver Dylan Drummond.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Championship!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Why am I not surprised 😂

Comment

• Right now Zach Zenner is patiently waiting for his call too
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This game has officially been flexed!!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• I entered a raffle to win tickets to the Broncos game. It would be crazy to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  This game has officially been flexed!!

F this. This means I have to wake up at 3 am to watch. Not great Bob
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    This game has officially been flexed!!

LAME!! We have to be at a wedding that night
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

F this. This means I have to wake up at 3 am to watch. Not great Bob
                      Why not just watch it on NFL+?
                      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Why not just watch it on NFL+?
                        I know a guy who tries not to see the results of a game so that he can watch it later. I can't do that. If I am not watching it in the moment, It just doesn't feel the same. Knowing that the game is already over takes away any urgency or excitement for me, even if I don't know the outcome.

If I get behind a few minutes while watching a game, I'll try to catch up during commercials.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You sound like my Dad. He got very agitated on Thanksgiving when we paused the game (on TiVo) to tend to dinner. We were only about five minutes behind, and I assured him we wouldn't miss a thing, but he said he couldn't stand it.

As for me, watching a game on TiVo is the best thing ever!! Get a little behind so you can FF through commercials. And if the announcers are putrid, you hit the 20-second advance between plays. The only thing that bothers me is when friends start texting during the game and I can't pick up my phone for fear of spoiling what's about to happen.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I know a guy who tries not to see the results of a game so that he can watch it later. I can't do that. If I am not watching it in the moment, It just doesn't feel the same. Knowing that the game is already over takes away any urgency or excitement for me, even if I don't know the outcome.

If I get behind a few minutes while watching a game, I'll try to catch up during commercials.
                            exactly this my friend
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

That is what I do. That's why I'm never in the gameday threads. I just wait and have my own version of live. It works for me because I tend to have lots of students on Sunday who fucked around Friday and Saturday and suddenly realized homework is due on Monday.

During the move I've jacked up my rates because I'm busy as it is. And being in motels I was able to watch some games live. It's overrated to me. I haven't had TV in decades so the motel was a nice throwback for me but I'm fine without it now.
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X