Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Why is it that not a single beat writer proofs their material before publishing?

Or did we get a guy who played from 2020-2020?
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Why is it that not a single beat writer proofs their material before publishing?

Or did we get a guy who played from 2020-2020?
      lol
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

This shit takes the cake
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Not quite sure I get this MCDC. Diapers and terrorist ski masks aren’t a great look
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Not quite sure I get this MCDC. Diapers and terrorist ski masks aren’t a great look
            But if you combine the two.....huh??????? That look is ballin!!!!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Well you can't be the first seed without winning your division. Take care of business, lock down the North. Once that's done, then they can focus on the #1 seed.
              Cmon, thought you wouldn't take that easy out. You know that's not what I meant. How is striving for the first seed a negative? How does focusing only on the division give you a better chance at the SB vs striving for a first seed? Either way you focus on winning the game ahead of you. And winning as many games as you can until it doesn't matter.

​​​​​​

Comment

Tell that to my GTA character.
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

This shit takes the cake
                  Who's John Dickinson? Did he ever even play the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

But if you combine the two.....huh??????? That look is ballin!!!!
                    lol
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

This shit takes the cake
                      And he had to say "33% into his 6 year deal" instead of just saying 2 years into his 6 year deal.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• So allegedly, Texas A&M called Dan Campbell to inquire about his interest in coaching at his alma mater.

I'm mildly curious how long he let him pitch before he turned them down.

Comment

Working...
                                X