No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Prisco says Baltimore's offense finally looked like we expected it to before the season
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

I think it has more to do with the way the loss occurred, at least the Ravens loss......IF it felt like the team competed with the Ravens, and the Ravens got a lucky break like they did last year, then that is easier to swallow than being completely crushed and dominated.
      It was the curb stomp scene from American History X and the Lions ate the curb
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hope everything works out for him.

Screenshot_20231024_162015_Instagram.jpg
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Family comes first before football. Whatever the Lions like it or not, they have to make some moves

Comment

• Jones has always been a great dude from what you can see. Hoping for whatever it is to work out for the best.

Comment

• He clearly was unable to give his all...Age and family took a toll on him but he gave it a go....This may mean that Holmes does go and look for WR via the trade route....JaMo does not look like he can be the #1 we hoped he would be, at least not this year.

Comment

• Hope all is well with Marvin Jones. Family first. Class act individual for the Lions franchise.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

He clearly was unable to give his all...Age and family took a toll on him but he gave it a go....This may mean that Holmes does go and look for WR via the trade route....JaMo does not look like he can be the #1 we hoped he would be, at least not this year.
                  What the hell do you mean? He had 6 targets against Baltimore!!! His 0 catches and 0 yards were as impressive as it gets
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

What the hell do you mean? He had 6 targets against Baltimore!!! His 0 catches and 0 yards were as impressive as it gets
                    Well if he didnt wear that face shield he might have caught the one pass that hit him in the head......IT could have sandwiched between the facemask and the top of the helmet....Also I am guessing if he were a more established WR they would have called PI on that play for the DB grabbing his arm.

Comment

• JaMo isn't playing well, and there's likely a multitude of reasons for that.

1) His route running is sloppy, which is why about the only thing Ben Johnson trusts him doing is those bubble screens and go routes.

2) His hands are questionable in those intermediate routes that Goff loves to throw.

2) What he's good at (those go routes) isn't particularly what Goff is good at. Goff has enough arm strength to get the ball out there, but he pretty clearly doesn't trust JaMo to be open by the time he has to throw the ball (because JaMo's speed means Goff has to let that ball go earlier than he'd like and throw to a spot rather than to the receiver like he prefers).

The first two issues are what is keeping him from getting too many targets. The third issue is one that takes trust and time, particularly with Goff who has demonstrated repeatedly takes a perhaps unusually long time to build that rapport with receivers.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; October 24, 2023, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Well if he didnt wear that face shield he might have caught the one pass that hit him in the head......IT could have sandwiched between the facemask and the top of the helmet....Also I am guessing if he were a more established WR they would have called PI on that play for the DB grabbing his arm.
                        At least Pettigrew was talented enough to duck.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Williams didn't play much at OSU and had a monster year at his one year in Alabama. He wouldn't be the first to fizzle out at the pro level. If you look at Zeurlein's weaknesses in his draft profile. Here are three:

- competitiveness diminishes near the noise - check
                          - instances where he fails to finish routes - check
                          - inconsistent tracking and working back to underthrows - double check

Comment

• Are any of you locals hearing anything about the Lions injury situation?
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I haven't heard anything more than what they are putting on POD.

Comment

• Same.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X