My friend Ken L

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Maybe the prettiest ugly ball I’ve ever seen
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Nobody is jumping into the Detroit river in July let alone February. Every once in awhile someone falls into the river and they find the body near Lake Erie.
              Froot Loops, find the TV remote, ….. get off NCIS and back to the Sports Channel. 👌
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Which vid are you referring to?
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Which vid are you referring to?
                  lol
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Honestly there’s some depth to these videos. I know it’s all supposed to be off the cuff but what “ref” is saying is true. Once we become winners and lose the underdog status people / the media will turn.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Froot Loops, find the TV remote, ….. get off NCIS and back to the Sports Channel. 👌
                      I'd sooner become a Packer fan than give up NCIS: New Orleans

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I'd sooner become a Packer fan than give up NCIS: New Orleans
                        Speaks volumes as to why you had them rated so high. It all makes sense as to why you made all those excuse for Love and the Packers.

You love the Packers
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ew.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

That ball came pretty close to coming out....If he drops that there would have been some F-bombs for sure....It also might have been a different game if not for that play.

Comment

Speaks volumes as to why you had them rated so high. It all makes sense as to why you made all those excuse for Love and the Packers.

You love the Packers
                              You can get my thoughts on the Packers for a price. My rankings are not free. But I will say that post had nothing to do with the Packers and everything to do with Special Agent in Charge Dwayne Pride and his team in NO.

Comment

• lol
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X