Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Fox NFL staff!!!!
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If we’re talking about an all time staff yeah it’s tough to argue the list but isn’t this about the 2023 season? If they had who’s the best rb list would Dalvin Cook make the list or would it be who’s playing the best now.

That list is pure garbage. F them
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So it was the forum’s old favourite Rod Wood who got Jamo’s ban rescinded down from 6 games to 4, working his contacts at the NFL.

Comment

• Was wondering that because Campbell specifically mentioned Wood in a press conference a few weeks ago. He was discussing Jamo suspension policy at the time. It didn’t even cross my mind that the suspension could be reduced.

Now Rod Wood needs to deliver on new Lions jerseys in ~5 to 6 months!​ High expectations there.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            So it was the forum’s old favourite Rod Wood who got Jamo’s ban rescinded down from 6 games to 4, working his contacts at the NFL.
            Wow! That’s awesome.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
              So it was the forum’s old favourite Rod Wood who got Jamo’s ban rescinded down from 6 games to 4, working his contacts at the NFL.
              For real?
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

For real?
                Yeah, reading between the lines. MCDC mentioned it yesterday in the press conference. "Rod does a great job keeping in contact with the league office etc..."

You know how it gets all cosy with some teams and the league, I think the Packers got caught working them too. Good going, that's his job. Especially with no official appeals process.

Comment

• They say Paschal is close to returning. He’ll be a nice addition as the coaching staff were really playing him up prior to the season.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    If we’re talking about an all time staff yeah it’s tough to argue the list but isn’t this about the 2023 season? If they had who’s the best rb list would Dalvin Cook make the list or would it be who’s playing the best now.

That list is pure garbage. F them
                    Steelers have won 10 of their last 14 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Steelers have won 10 of their last 14 games.
                      Maybe so but they don’t pass the eye test. That offense isn’t good under Canada. They’re completely wasting Najee Harris and Kenny P doesn’t look good.
                      Last edited by jaadam4; October 12, 2023, 06:47 AM.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ah, so your arbitrary criteria are different yet superior to the Fox NFL panel arbitrary criteria. Makes sense and a completely logical thing to get riled up about.

Comment

• You definitely don't want to see Froot's coach power rankings then.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Ha!!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              Ah, so your arbitrary criteria are different yet superior to the Fox NFL panel arbitrary criteria. Makes sense and a completely logical thing to get riled up about.
                              Yes. I’m the greatest football mind ever. It’s not a big deal but you’re welcome
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Someone should create a forum power ranking thread. Forum members can sit down at their kitchen tables, or basement labs, and post their full or top 10 power pole.
                                Then we can discuss it and take all disagree and insults to the argument thread. The in between games one that doesn’t yet exist but also can be created.

Comment

Working...
                                X