No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell, he'll fit right in with our secondary then!

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansLion View Post

I blast “Another One Bites the Dust” after every touchdown in every game. I put on weight some years from far too infrequent dancing.
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

I remember one of the mocks that were put out linked the Leo’s to LaPorta @ 18. I remember posting that I wouldn’t mind LaPorta but no way in hell in the first round.

Im so glad he fell to us. Goff and him are awesome together
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

These are absolute quality from Grossi

Would love to see a Scottish football one created but got to fear Hibs would be the Bears. 🤦‍♂️
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
                Is it too soon to start singing "Another one bites the dust"?
                That was so stupid. I was embarrassed.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• I maintain that it's a good sign that JaMo is willing to do "the little things," and was willing to stay dialed into the game despite knowing his touches would be limited. A lot of "primadonnas" would have checked out in that same situation.

That said, at some point, he needs to do more than demonstrate a willingness to block people. Cutting down on the dropsies is probably the next step for him.

Comment

• I think what people miss is that the Lions front office says they draft Football players.
                      I interpret that means they are not just going by athleticism and or position.
                      They draft guys who play a team game on every play. They said Jamo blocked in college also. He loves football and is willing to do anything for the team. As long as Holmes and Campbell are here there won’t be any divas or 1 dimensions players.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I maintain that it's a good sign that JaMo is willing to do "the little things," and was willing to stay dialed into the game despite knowing his touches would be limited. A lot of "primadonnas" would have checked out in that same situation.

That said, at some point, he needs to do more than demonstrate a willingness to block people. Cutting down on the dropsies is probably the next step for him.
                        I want Jamo to get better, and as long as Jamo is doing the little stuff and seriously works on his drops and routes, the sky's the limit.

Jamo needs to do it, not the Fantasy geeks.
                        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          I think what people miss is that the Lions front office says they draft Football players.
                          I interpret that means they are not just going by athleticism and or position.
                          They draft guys who play a team game on every play. They said Jamo blocked in college also. He loves football and is willing to do anything for the team. As long as Holmes and Campbell are here there won’t be any divas or 1 dimensions players.
                          Correct.

I'm curious at what Brad Holmes will do at the trade deadline.

We could stand to get more depth at corner/DB and maybe OL and RB.

However, I trust Mr. Holmes/John Dorsey/Ray Agnew/Chris Spielman/Dan Campbell more than any Lions Management in at least 3 decades.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Last edited by whatever_gong82; October 11, 2023, 11:13 AM.
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              I maintain that it's a good sign that JaMo is willing to do "the little things," and was willing to stay dialed into the game despite knowing his touches would be limited. A lot of "primadonnas" would have checked out in that same situation.

I agree about the blocking. My one real concern is that there’s blood in the water. Several writers have said that they’ve seen him put the ball on the turf during warmups and how scarce that generally is.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Correct.

However, I trust Mr. Holmes/John Dorsey/Ray Agnew/Chris Spielman/Dan Campbell more than any Lions Management in at least 3 decades.
                                amen
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X