No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the time it’s teams coming by to gloat. Seen it too many times around here
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Injury report won’t come out until this week. They said it’s nothing serious so hopefully the uses the 10 days to get treatments and heal up. I hope they use extreme caution with him unlike when they let him go back into the game when it was won.

That was so stupid
      Amen brother. Anyone know the word on Campbell?
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
        I mentioned this somewhere (don't remember which thread) but here's a Bears fan wishing severe bodily harm upon players in the Lions@Peckers TNF.

https://forum.chicitysports.com/thre...7/post-4267285
        I can't even read stuff there, just says I'm banned!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

Amen brother. Anyone know the word on Campbell?
          Campbell. I didn’t know he went down. That’s shit
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Most of the time it’s teams coming by to gloat. Seen it too many times around here
            I learned many years ago, that talking trash as a Lions fan is a fool's errand.

I remember the Forum Game quite a few years ago against Carolina. The Lions got off to ean early lead, and Carolina's starting QB went down (it might have been Jake Delhomme) and they brought in Chris Weinke about half way through the third quarter.
            The Lions fans around us, including some of the Forum gang were talking trash to the Carolina fans that were sitting near us.

I just shook my head as any seasoned Lions' fan should have seen it coming from a mile away

Of course, Weinke led a comeback and beat the Lions. Chris. Fucking. Weinke.
            Last edited by CGVT; October 2, 2023, 12:26 PM.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We’ve had it rough for like ever.. I’m enjoying this
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Campbell. I didn’t know he went down. That’s shit
                I thought he came out of a game and I don't recall his name being called against the Packers.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Most of the time it’s teams coming by to gloat. Seen it too many times around here
                    I don't do that. I try to be classy about it.
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I can't even read stuff there, just says I'm banned!
                      Just log out or incognito mode

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

I thought he came out of a game and I don't recall his name being called against the Packers.
                        We have a trillion quality LBs and he's a rookie. That's probably why.

Comment

• Campbell got the last tackle before halftime, I believe.
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

We have a trillion quality LBs and he's a rookie. That's probably why.
                            Rodrigo was on of the best defensive players last year now he barely sees the field. JRM is a LB in past years that would have played more. This team is really good
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• My favorite pasta, Anzalone, is also having a good year.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                My favorite pasta, Anzalone, is also having a good year.
                                I didn’t like him his first year in Detroit. It seemed like he was always getting trucked. Last year he really turned it on and he’s one of my favorite players now. He’s awesome
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X