No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lions' St. Brown avoids turf toe; four officially ruled out vs. Falcons

Justin Rogers
    The Detroit News

Allen Park — In a week full of difficult injury news for the Detroit Lions, there's a ray of light regarding the status of Pro Bowl receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown. After practicing a second consecutive day on Friday, he's in line to play this Sunday against Atlanta.

St. Brown exited last week's game twice, first with cramping and later a toe issue. He explained in the locker room on Friday that he avoided a dreaded turf-toe injury, significantly decreasing concern this will be a season-long problem that needs to be managed.

Regardless, he'll continue to play with a steel plate in his cleat, something he doesn't expect to bother him, since he's previously played with one several times.

"Yeah, I'm going to play with one," St. Brown said. "I had one in high school, I used to play with one all the time, so I'm used to it."

Brown described his injury as two bones hitting each other.

"I got lucky; it's not turf toe, so I think I'll be fine," St. Brown said. "I know we have a quick turnaround (next week when the Lions play the Packers on Thursday), but after that, I think I'll be good."

He's officially listed as questionable for the contest, along with fellow receiver Josh Reynolds, who has been limited with a groin injury this week.

Beyond the two receivers, five Lions didn't practice on Friday, with four of those players officially ruled out for Sunday. Offensive tackle Taylor Decker (ankle), guard Halapoulivaati Vaitai (knee) , safety Kerby Joseph (hip) and cornerback Emmanuel Moseley (knee/hamstring) won't play against Atlanta. For Decker, it will be the second game in a row he'll miss.

The fifth player from that group, running back David Montgomery, is doubtful with a thigh injury.

To address some of the team's depth issues, the Lions promoted running back Zonovan Knight and guard Kayode Awosika off the practice squad earlier in the week. The team also continues to hold one roster spot open as it charts its path forward.

jdrogers@detroitnews.com

Twitter/X: @Justin_Rogers

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Scouting report: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons

Nolan Bianchi
      The Detroit News

Falcons at Lions

▶ Kickoff: 1 p.m. Sunday, Ford Field, Detroit

▶ TV/radio: Fox/97.1

▶ Line: Lions by 3½

▶ Records: Falcons 2-0, Lions 1-1

▶ Series: Lions lead, 25-14 (Last meeting: Dec. 26, 2021 — (at) Falcons 20, Lions 16)

Nolan Bianchi of The Detroit News breaks down the Lions' Week 3 game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Key matchup

LIONS PASS OFFENSE VS. FALCONS PASS DEFENSE

The Lions (283 yards per game) have the league’s fourth-best passing offense while Atlanta touts the league’s second-best passing defense (133.5 yards), making that area a strength-on-strength matchup in this weekend’s game. Of course, one has to wonder how much of Atlanta’s success is tied into the quarterbacks it’s faced. The Falcons beat rookie quarterback Bryce Young in his first start, picking him off twice, and the Packers with Jordan Love in just his third career start.

If the Falcons’ pass defense is for real, though, it could present serious problems for a Lions offense that may be lacking some firepower. Running back David Montgomery (thigh) looks like he’ll be missing Sunday’s game and wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown (toe) is considered day-to-day, presenting plenty of unknown ahead of kickoff.

Falcons to watch

▶ Jessie Bates III, S: After signing a big free-agent deal with Atlanta this past offseason, Bates has wasted zero time proving that money was put to good use. Two weeks in, on four targets, he has more interceptions (two) than receptions allowed (one for 4 yards), plus a forced fumble. He also recorded 10 tackles in the opener and has been the secondary’s most reliable player in run defense.

▶ Bijan Robinson, RB: The Lions traded down to select running back Jahmyr Gibbs 12th overall in this year’s draft, a controversial decision made all the more polarizing by the fact Detroit could have selected Robinson with its original pick at No. 6. But aside from that, Robinson has undoubtedly been Atlanta’s most important offensive piece through two weeks. He’s recorded 255 yards from scrimmage, ranks second in the NFL in rushing yards (180) and is tied for second in rushing first downs (11). The Lions’ lone defensive strength this year has been stopping the run (ninth in the NFL at 86 yards per game), but the Falcons backfield — including Tyler Allgeier, who ranks third in yards after contact (4.3) — presents a whole different kind of challenge.

▶ Drake London, WR: The former first-round pick was held without a catch in Week 1 against the Panthers, but it wasn’t for a lack of him being open. There were plenty of clips circulating on social media proving that London was, in fact, finding open space. And the Falcons remedied that last week, getting London the ball six times on eight targets for 67 yards and a score. Between London and tight end Kyle Pitts — throw wide receiver Mack Hollins in there, too — it’s anyone’s guess as to who will get the biggest receiving workload, but after his strong Week 2, London will be a marked man this Sunday.

Facts and figures

▶ Much like against the Seahawks, the Lions won’t be able to let off the gas when welcoming the Falcons into Ford Field. Atlanta has scored more fourth-quarter points (27) than any team in the league this season — Washington (15) is second — and has ridden the late-game surge to wins in its first two weeks. The Falcons scored 14 fourth-quarter points in a 14-point win over the Panthers in Week 1 and outscored Green Bay 13-0 in the final frame to escape with a one-point win, 25-24.

▶ When it comes to going for it on fourth down, the Lions may meet their match in Sunday’s contest. Detroit’s six fourth-down attempts are tied for the highest mark in the NFL, but they’ve so far converted just two of them. The Falcons, meanwhile, have stopped all three fourth-down attempts they’ve faced this season while converting three of four attempts on offense.

nbianchi@detroitnews.com

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Predictions: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons

The Detroit News

Nolan Bianchi, John Niyo, Justin Rogers and Bob Wojnowski of The Detroit News offer predictions for Sunday's Lions-Falcons game at Ford Field in Detroit (1 p.m., Fox/97.1).

▶ Nolan Bianchi: All of a sudden, the good grace is gone. Fair or not, it feels like the Lions have a good deal of pressure on them to find a positive result in Sunday’s game, and based on what we’ve seen from the Falcons this season, it won’t be an easy fight. The Lions have to find a way to make Atlanta rely on the arm of Falcons quarterback Desmond Ridder. It seems feasible, given how the Lions handled Seattle rusher Kenneth Walker III a week ago, but Detroit cannot afford the missed tackles to show its face in this matchup. Ultimately, one has to think the Lions come into this game ultra focused, and in the first road test for a young Falcons team, the Lions' poise can win the day. Pick: Lions, 31-24

▶ John Niyo: Desmond Ridder has looked the part of an NFL quarterback in a half-dozen starts for the Falcons. But he showed last week he’ll put the ball in harm’s way — Green Bay should’ve picked him off three times — and if Atlanta gets off to another slow start, the Lions could force his hand. Ridder made his first start at New Orleans, but Ford Field will be his first serious road test. The only hesitation here is the Lions’ injury situation, but I think Ben Johnson has enough in his bag to win this one. Pick: Lions, 28-24

▶ Justin Rogers: Detroit's injury situation got messy in a hurry, with two edge rushers and safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson landing on injured reserve. On top of that, two starting offensive linemen, bell cow back David Montgomery, safety Kerby Joseph and wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown are all banged up, and at least a couple of those guys don't suit up against the Falcons.

That's problematic. Still, don't be fooled by Atlanta's 2-0 start. The Falcons took advantage of catching a pair of young, inexperienced quarterbacks at home to get here. Success against this team starts with bottling up its dynamic ground game and not turning the ball over. The Lions have been much improved against the run this season and should be better protecting the ball after last week's lapses against Seattle proved to be the difference in that game. Pick: Lions, 23-17

▶ Bob Wojnowski: If anything counts as a surprise after two weeks, the Falcons are a surprising 2-0. But both wins were at home, and they’ve lost six straight on the road. This is classic NFL up-down theory (Wojo copyright pending), and I think the Lions will play with more controlled aggression. Falcons rookie RB Bijan Robinson has made an immediate impact, while the Lions are easing in their rookie, Jahmyr Gibbs. Atlanta is fourth in the NFL in rushing, and QB Desmond Ridder might be a better runner than a passer. The Lions’ defense knows exactly what’s coming, and if it slows the run, it wins the game. Jared Goff plays very well at home, and the crowd should be raucous again. Gibbs gets loose for a couple big plays, including a long touchdown, and the Lions follow the theory and move to 2-1. Pick: Lions, 31-20

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Struggling and facing fan backlash, Lions' Jacobs gets off social media as part of reset

Justin Rogers
          The Detroit News

Allen Park — Lions cornerback Jerry Jacobs has made it easy for the city of Detroit to fall in love with him.

Jacobs is a fighter, and that's something that's always resonated in this town. He took the hard path here, one lined with personal tragedy and some poor decisions, resulting in him playing for three different college teams before signing with the Lions as an undrafted free agent in 2021.

No one really expected much when he arrived, but Jacobs cleared that hurdle, too, making the team's 53-man roster as a rookie. He quickly endeared himself to his teammates and coaches with his big personality, unending confidence and relentless playing style. Within a few weeks into his debut season, he worked his way into the starting lineup. The only thing that's knocked Jacobs from his starting role was a torn ACL, which to the surprise of no one, he successfully overcame.

"That's who Jerry is, though, he's always been competitive," Lions coach Dan Campbell said. "That's why he earned a spot when he was a rookie free agent. He just worked his way into it, kept grinding and found his way here. He came off injury. He's always been a guy that's thrived in competition.."

All the while, he strengthened his bond with the fan base by being easily accessible on social media, maybe more than any Lions player. But fans can be fickle, and as Jacobs faces new adversity, performing well below his standards to start the 2023 season, the 25-year-old defensive back is trying to recenter and refocus for the battle to come.

As the Lions have tweaked their defensive scheme, playing significantly more zone coverage to start this season, Jacobs has struggled with the adjustment. A ferocious, man-to-man corner who thrives when pressing his coverage assignment at the line of scrimmage, he's being asked to play more off the ball and with vision. The early results have been frustrating.

In the team's loss to Seattle, Jacobs was one of several Lions defenders who struggled, but his poor play was more noticeable because it came during some of the game's biggest moments. Worse yet, he had notable breakdowns while playing his preferred man coverage, surrendering a touchdown on a crossing pattern and getting beat on a third down in overtime, which kept Seattle's game-winning drive alive.

Jacobs isn't making excuses for any of it. He readily acknowledges it might have been the worst game he's ever played. He gave himself a day to be frustrated with the performance, but on Monday, he hit the reset button, determined to remind everyone, himself included, who he is and why he's been a key piece to the puzzle as this franchise has turned its fortunes around.

"As a cornerback, you have to be able to forget things," Jacobs said. "I'm trying to work on that and be better at that. After the game, I didn't want to do anything, which I guess it's supposed to be that way because we lost. I need to know what I'm capable of. I had to look in the mirror and say, 'Jerry, bro, you've been doing this for three years. Why are you letting this one game affect you so much?' I've put that behind me and I know what I need to do to get better."

Part of the process of resetting has meant taking a break from social media. Where Jacobs has long found a supportive and uplifting community, the interactions turned depressing after the Seattle game. And as much as we might tell ourselves to ignore it, waves of anonymous criticisms can eat at anyone. So as he works to get right, he deleted those apps off his phone, removing the temptation to scroll through the negativity.

"I know a lot of fans and media know everybody can have one bad game," Jacobs said. "Every corner can have an off day and I just felt like the people on there didn't understand that. They just kept going and going and I had to block that out because I've been starting here for three years. How in the hell am I suddenly sorry if I've been doing it for so long?"

There is a level of urgency for Jacobs to get back to playing to a high level that extends before himself. Since joining the Lions, he has been the one waiting in the wings, ready to take someone else's job. He did it as a rookie in 2021, and last year, after recovering from the ACL injury, he overtook longtime starter Amani Oruwariye on the depth chart.

But this year is different. Jacobs finds himself on the other side of that equation. He's the one who is tasked with fending off a challenger. And those footsteps are getting steadily louder as free-agent addition Emmanuel Moseley nears returning from his own ACL rehab.

Moseley will remain sidelined this week, and Campbell has loved the way Jacobs has responded on the practice field as the team prepares to face the Atlanta Falcons. The coach expects it all to carry over to Sunday's matchup.

"I expect him to snap back and get after it," Campbell said.

Jacobs isn't worried about any of it. He's mature enough to recognize roster decisions are beyond his control. What he can control is his own preparation and performance, so that's where he's putting all of his focus. It's his job today, and he knows the best way to keep it is to prove to the coaches he deserves it.

"Whatever they do is whatever they do," Jacobs said. "That's how this business goes and I'm not worried about anybody else. I'm not trying to say that disrespectfully, but if there's ever somebody behind me trying to get to where I'm at, I can only worry about me. I worry about me, so I can stay where I'm at. You feel me?

"Whatever the coaches do, whatever (Moseley) does, that's what they do. I'm worried about me to keep this spot. It's on me to keep this job. I'm not going to give it up."

jdrogers@detroitnews.com

Twitter/X: @Justin_Rogers

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
            Predictions: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons

The Detroit News

Nolan Bianchi, John Niyo, Justin Rogers and Bob Wojnowski of The Detroit News offer predictions for Sunday's Lions-Falcons game at Ford Field in Detroit (1 p.m., Fox/97.1).

▶ Nolan Bianchi: All of a sudden, the good grace is gone. Fair or not, it feels like the Lions have a good deal of pressure on them to find a positive result in Sunday’s game, and based on what we’ve seen from the Falcons this season, it won’t be an easy fight. The Lions have to find a way to make Atlanta rely on the arm of Falcons quarterback Desmond Ridder. It seems feasible, given how the Lions handled Seattle rusher Kenneth Walker III a week ago, but Detroit cannot afford the missed tackles to show its face in this matchup. Ultimately, one has to think the Lions come into this game ultra focused, and in the first road test for a young Falcons team, the Lions' poise can win the day. Pick: Lions, 31-24

▶ John Niyo: Desmond Ridder has looked the part of an NFL quarterback in a half-dozen starts for the Falcons. But he showed last week he’ll put the ball in harm’s way — Green Bay should’ve picked him off three times — and if Atlanta gets off to another slow start, the Lions could force his hand. Ridder made his first start at New Orleans, but Ford Field will be his first serious road test. The only hesitation here is the Lions’ injury situation, but I think Ben Johnson has enough in his bag to win this one. Pick: Lions, 28-24

▶ Justin Rogers: Detroit's injury situation got messy in a hurry, with two edge rushers and safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson landing on injured reserve. On top of that, two starting offensive linemen, bell cow back David Montgomery, safety Kerby Joseph and wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown are all banged up, and at least a couple of those guys don't suit up against the Falcons.

That's problematic. Still, don't be fooled by Atlanta's 2-0 start. The Falcons took advantage of catching a pair of young, inexperienced quarterbacks at home to get here. Success against this team starts with bottling up its dynamic ground game and not turning the ball over. The Lions have been much improved against the run this season and should be better protecting the ball after last week's lapses against Seattle proved to be the difference in that game. Pick: Lions, 23-17

▶ Bob Wojnowski: If anything counts as a surprise after two weeks, the Falcons are a surprising 2-0. But both wins were at home, and they’ve lost six straight on the road. This is classic NFL up-down theory (Wojo copyright pending), and I think the Lions will play with more controlled aggression. Falcons rookie RB Bijan Robinson has made an immediate impact, while the Lions are easing in their rookie, Jahmyr Gibbs. Atlanta is fourth in the NFL in rushing, and QB Desmond Ridder might be a better runner than a passer. The Lions’ defense knows exactly what’s coming, and if it slows the run, it wins the game. Jared Goff plays very well at home, and the crowd should be raucous again. Gibbs gets loose for a couple big plays, including a long touchdown, and the Lions follow the theory and move to 2-1. Pick: Lions, 31-20

They are all picking the Lions.

These fuckers should know better. Ha!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Detroit Lions a popular pick to beat Falcons among national pundits, but not a clean sweep

Jared Ramsey
              Detroit Free Press

The Detroit Lions enter Week 3 of the NFL season looking to move back above .500 with a win over the undefeated Atlanta Falcons. The Lions are reeling after a overtime defeat to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 2 while the Falcons are entering full of momentum after comeback win over the Green Bay Packers.

The Lions are currently three-point favorites at home over the Falcons according to Las Vegas sportsbooks but will be without key players on both sides of the ball. Safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson and outside linebacker James Houston were added to the injured reserve list this week. On offense, right guard Halapoulivaati Vaitai was ruled out with a knee injury and running back David Montgomery (thigh) and left tackle Taylor Decker (ankle) remain questionable.

Rookie running back Jahmyr Gibbs is expected to get a bigger workload if Montgomery is unable to go and will get the opportunity against fellow first-round running back Bijan Robinson. The Falcons rookie, picked four picks ahead of Gibbs and originally available to Detroit at the sixth pick, has lived up to the hype of his draft status.

Robinson has 29 carries for 180 yards and 10 catches for 75 yards and a touchdown in Atlanta's two wins to start the season. Gibbs has only had 14 carries for 59 yards and nine catches for 57 yards in comparison should see an increase while sharing the backfield with Craig Reynolds instead of Montgomery.

Atlanta and Detroit appear to be on the same trajectory with playoff aspirations in the NFC after narrowly missing out last year. Sunday's matchup could prove to pivotal at the end of the season for playoff spots or seeding. Here is how national NFL and Atlanta writers are predicting the game:

USA TODAY

Lions: The panel of USA TODAY NFL writers are big fans of the Lions this week, despite the injuries, and unanimously sided with Detroit.

ESPN

Lions: Detroit won by a 5-4 vote on ESPN's nine-person panel.

NFL.com

Lions: The official league website's panel predicts by a 4-1 margin that the Lions will win a one-score game.

CBS Sports

Falcons: CBS' Will Brinson predicts a close game and Atlanta will cover the spread in Vegas of a field goal margin. He did not predict the actual outcome of the game.

The Athletic

Falcons: The Athletic's Vic Tafur predicts Atlanta will cover the spread.

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Lions: Michael Cunningham of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Atlanta's main newspaper, predicted the Lions will win a close game to ruin the Falcons' perfect start.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Detroit Lions WR Amon-Ra St. Brown: Toe injury 'getting better,' will play vs. Falcons

Dave Birkett
                Detroit Free Press

Amon-Ra St. Brown will have a little something extra in his step when the Detroit Lions host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Ford Field.

St. Brown, who missed practice Wednesday because of a toe injury he suffered in last week's loss to the Seattle Seahawks, said Friday he plans to wear a steel plate in his cleat to help protect his foot from further injury.

"I had one in high school," St. Brown said. "I used to play with one all the time so I’m used to it."

St. Brown said he did not suffer turf toe, but is dealing with a bone bruise in his toe and expressed optimism the injury will get better when he can rest after the Lions' upcoming stretch of two games in five days.

The Lions (1-1) host the Falcons (2-0) in a battle of NFC playoff contenders Sunday, then travel to Green Bay for a Thursday night game against the Packers next week.

St. Brown, who's missed one game in his NFL career, said he was able to play through a similar injury in high school.

"It was sore after the game, I would say really sore, but it's been getting better every day," he said. "I’m excited, I’m happy that it’s nothing too serious."

The Lions' leading receiver with 12 catches and 173 yards through two games, St. Brown practiced on a limited basis Thursday and Friday.

The Lions still are dealing with a rash of injuries on offense and could be without leading rusher David Montgomery and offensive linemen Taylor Decker and Halapoulivaati Vaitai.

"I hate missing games," St. Brown said. "I got to be there for my guys. I want to play every week, so that’s my goal."

Contact Dave Birkett at dbirkett@freepress.com. Follow him on Twitter @davebirkett.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Detroit Lions' Taylor Decker, Kerby Joseph out, David Montgomery doubtful vs. Falcons

Dave Birkett
                  Detroit Free Press

The Detroit Lions will be without two starters on their offensive line and their entire starting safety corps for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.

The Lions ruled left tackle Taylor Decker, right guard Halapoulivaati Vaitai, safety Kerby Joseph and cornerback Emmanuel Moseley out with injuries, and listed running back David Montgomery as doubtful. None of the five practiced this week.

Decker will miss his second straight game with a sprained ankle, while Vaitai (knee), Joseph (hip) and Montgomery (thigh) suffered injuries in last week's loss to the Seattle Seahawks.

C.J. Gardner-Johnson also tore his pectoral muscle in that game and will miss most of the season.

Joseph and Gardner-Johnson finished the game despite their injuries.

With Joseph and Gardner-Johnson out, the Lions will start Tracy Walker and Ifeatu Melifonwu at safety. Penei Sewell is expected to make his second straight start at left tackle, with Matt Nelson playing right tackle and Graham Glasgow starting at right guard.

Receivers Amon-Ra St. Brown and Josh Reynolds are listed as questionable, but expected to play.

Moseley has not played this season because of knee and hamstring injuries.

"Obviously when there’s injuries guys got to step up, but for me, I think that’s what excites me is other guys get opportunity," St. Brown said. "I know some guys are itching for that opportunity and it’s their chance to get it, so I’m excited for those guys. ... When I was a rookie I played but I didn’t get that many balls or what not, but when they did come, when the opportunity came I tried to make the most of it so I know these guys will do the same so I’m just excited for that."

Contact Dave Birkett at dbirkett@freepress.com. Follow him on Twitter @davebirkett.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Detroit Lions' John Cominsky 'excited' to see ex-team; Gardner-Johnson vows, 'I'll be back'

Dave Birkett
                    Detroit Free Press

Five days after he suffered a potential season-ending torn pectoral muscle, Detroit Lions safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson took to Instagram to vow his return.

In a video posted to the social media site Friday, Gardner-Johnson, wearing a white T-shirt with a towel on his head, said he'll be back after surgery.

"When y'all see this, I’ll be back," Gardner-Johnson said in the nearly two-minute video. "I got to go lay down for a couple months. ... I'll be back."

Gardner-Johnson tore his pectoral muscle on the opening drive of last week's loss to the Seattle Seahawks. He missed the final two plays of the drive, then returned to play the rest of the game.

Gardner-Johnson showed off his right arm in the video and asked the videographer to zoom in.

"I played a whole game, bro. With a torn arm," he said. "I'm out there playing with one arm, they can't stop this shit. Most people tap out. I ain't tapped out yet."

Gardner-Johnson signed a one-year deal with the Lions this spring and will be a free agent after the season. He tied for the team lead with 13 tackles and had a team-best two pass deflections in the season's first two weeks.

Lions coach Dan Campbell said Wednesday "there's a chance" Gardner-Johnson will play again this year.

The typical recovery time for a torn pectoral muscle is three to four months.

Revenge game

Lions defensive lineman John Cominsky, who spent his first three NFL seasons with the Atlanta Falcons, will face his old team for the first time Sunday.

"Definitely excited," Cominsky told the Free Press this week. "It’s definitely different than the other games. A little bit more motivated. It’s exciting to be able to put it to the team that you have just came from so it’s exciting for sure."

A fourth-round pick out of Charleston in 2019, Cominsky had an up and down career with the Falcons.

He played for three different head coaches, including interim coach Raheem Morris in 2020, during his three seasons in Atlanta, and went from base defensive end to interior run stopper to little-used backup before he was cut last spring.

The Lions claimed Cominsky off waivers, and Cominsky proved to be one of their most valuable and versatile defensive linemen last season, when he had career-highs of 30 tackles and four sacks.

Cominsky said his time in Atlanta, when he played base defensive end in Dan Quinn's 4-3 system as a rookie, as a run-stopping interior lineman under Quinn and Morris in Year 2 and struggled to get on the field after the Falcons transitioned to a 3-4 defense following Arthur Smith's arrival as head coach in 2021, prepared him well for his multi-faceted role in Detroit.

"I got to see the good and the bad of the NFL early in my career so I feel like it really just set me up for success once I got to here in Detroit where I feel really comfortable," Cominsky said. "Having all that history in Atlanta and now being in a place that is embracing me, the timing was perfect."

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Have a feeling lions lose to the Falcons 24 to 13 . Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• SHUT THE PIE HOLE!
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Like I said. Would love to be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                            SHUT THE PIE HOLE!
                            LOL
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holy shit, I just looked up some stats on team defense and the Lions are a top 10 against the rush. That's crazy.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                                Like I said. Would love to be wrong.
                                I'm glad you were.
                                ​​​​​​
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X