Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    How TF did I miss this?

FFS, wasn’t expecting that. Now greetin’ intae ma McDs cappuccino, Dpat ya bawbag.

👌👏👏👏👏
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• When he mentioned his wife. Whoa.

I love how much Sheila enjoyed surprising him.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

FFS, wasn’t expecting that. Now greetin’ intae ma McDs cappuccino, Dpat ya bawbag.

👌👏👏👏👏
        Does Google have a Marko69 translator that can make sense of that sentence?
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Hmmmmmm. No, I don't think such a thing exists in either direction ya Bahookie bunnet.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• The detroit lions forum does not need a scottish translator……. It has Dpatnod. That radge gadge is a feckin dab hand. 👌 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Och gang blaw Dubrowski
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Glad I’m not the only one
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  Och gang blaw Dubrowski
                  Guaranteed he'd get that wrong as well. Probably need to put faith in a decent reach roond.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Hopefully this opens the door to getting more statues on more of our legends that either became NFL hall of famers or won championships for the franchise and we have a lot of great candidates to choose from. We got Calvin, the great Bobby Layne, Dutch Clark, Joe Schmidt, Alex Karras and more. However, I feel getting a stature should be rewarded to the greatest that ever played the game and each of these individuals are considered some of the greatest players that ever played in the NFL in their respective position, especially Bobby Layne.

Those guys definitely deserve a statue and I’m happy that this organization is truly honoring our legends.
                      Last edited by Lionsfan123; September 17, 2023, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Well I hear Marko eats spinach with strangers. Bob's your uncle.
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Who was the quarterback that won the last Lion Championship.
                          wasn’t Bobby Layne.
                          But I love Bobby layne

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            Who was the quarterback that won the last Lion Championship.
                            wasn’t Bobby Layne.
                            But I love Bobby layne
                            Tobin Rote I think. I saw some old highlights of the 1957 championship game. Blew out the Browns the entire game

Comment

• Winner winner seahawk dinner

Comment

• That sucks about Houston.
                                It’s also why some of us wanted the Lions to keep all 7 edge players for the final 53. Julian Okwara is a top 53 talent at a premium position. Injuries could and did happen. Lions will get Julian Okwara back week 5 to help.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X