Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
    Still a better love story than Twilight.
    I remember when Twilight was all the rage. I was at a book shop so i grabbed one of the novels and started reading the first chapter. It was so poorly written I couldn’t believe it’s what everyone was talking about. The one that I started reading felt like a kid in high school wrote it with no grades better than a D- in English.

Flat out terrible
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Listened to Woodward Sports and maybe CJGJ is right about this one. F the paper bags we’re going ski masks. Long term I hope this doesn’t stick and it’s more of an in the moment this year kind of thing but maybe it’s not as bad as I thought.

They better pony up to keep him. That guy walks and talks like a winner and our locker room is believing. He’s brought swagger and I hope they keep him
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can you share the link you're referencing, jaadam?

Personally, I wouldn't do it. I would overheat in 30 seconds and why would I want to smoosh my hair like that? lol I wonder if this will inhibit the noise these folks would have made, too. Wish they had thought of something else.

Speaking of that, now is a good time for me to mention that I really dislike the 3rd down signs they give to the fans at Ford Field. First, the color combination makes them very hard to read on TV. Secondly, is it really smart to give fans something to hold in front of their face as you're trying to get them to make noise? Just saying.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I remember when Twilight was all the rage. I was at a book shop so i grabbed one of the novels and started reading the first chapter. It was so poorly written I couldn’t believe it’s what everyone was talking about. The one that I started reading felt like a kid in high school wrote it with no grades better than a D- in English.

Flat out terrible
          I gave "Killing me Softly" a read and it was complete shit.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Can you share the link you're referencing, jaadam?

Personally, I wouldn't do it. I would overheat in 30 seconds and why would I want to smoosh my hair like that? lol I wonder if this will inhibit the noise these folks would have made, too. Wish they had thought of something else.

Speaking of that, now is a good time for me to mention that I really dislike the 3rd down signs they give to the fans at Ford Field. First, the color combination makes them very hard to read on TV. Secondly, is it really smart to give fans something to hold in front of their face as you're trying to get them to make noise? Just saying.
            We're still doing the 3 thing? Ugh. I just find it lame. And what do we do if they go for it on 4th? Is there a 4 on the other side so we flip it over? It has to be idiot proofed for 50,000 fans to be doing it "right".

I can't decide which is lamer, the 3 or the Steelers' turrrrible towel.

Also did we ever change the Ford Field turf as the players requested?

Comment

Yeah they replaced it in the off-season.

Detroit Lions replacing turf at Ford Field earlier - Sports Illustrated Detroit Lions News, Analysis and More
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

They turfed out the old stuff, IL.

(Deborah says……. )

Fed Up Ugh GIF by WTA
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• What's the gif mean? Lol.

Comment

• Its Deborah exasperated at the incredibly shyte joke.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Btw I was baked the other day and I was thinking about two random things:

1. Who is the first person who came up with logarithms in math? Must've been mind-blowing.

2. What if Sheila does a Willie Wonka thing and has a contest to give the Lions away, and she sees this forum and picks Deb?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Its Deborah exasperated at the incredibly shyte joke.
                        I don't speak Cockney 🙄

Comment

• 🤔 neither do i ! 🤷‍♂️

Comment

• You havin’ a giraffe?

Comment

Btw I was baked the other day and I was thinking about two random things:

1. Who is the first person who came up with logarithms in math? Must've been mind-blowing.

2. What if Sheila does a Willie Wonka thing and has a contest to give the Lions away, and she sees this forum and picks Deb?
                              Could you say “logarithms” while baked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Could you say “logarithms” while baked?
                                I can barely remember to breathe sometimes lol

Comment

Working...
                                X