• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need the meme guy
    your telling me there’s a chance

Comment

• i love Holmes. Always working

The Buffalo Bills and the Baltimore Ravens are two teams that had conversations with San Francisco about a possible trade for Trey Lance,” Russini tweeted on Saturday morning. “In the NFC, the Detroit Lions also showed interest, per sources. Most of the early discussions about a trade involved a 6th rounder that could get to a 5th. In the end, the Dallas Cowboys offered the best deal.”​
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 370349222_1188849738724780_7821767383561460013_n.jpg
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Christian Covington gone.
          I expected Trinity Benson would be the early veteran cut, but Covington it is…

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          i love Holmes. Always working
          The Buffalo Bills and the Baltimore Ravens are two teams that had conversations with San Francisco about a possible trade for Trey Lance,” Russini tweeted on Saturday morning. “In the NFC, the Detroit Lions also showed interest, per sources. Most of the early discussions about a trade involved a 6th rounder that could get to a 5th. In the end, the Dallas Cowboys offered the best deal.”​
          I thought there was more Lions-Trey Lance fluff back around the draft in 2021. However, turns out it was just a small section of Lions fans that had interest in drafting him at #7.

Favorite quote that sums it up:

I was listening to Barnwell's podcast the other day and this guy Steven Ruiz was on from USA Today, I don't know him but apparently a guy who spends a ton of time on QBs and watching film. And he was just shredding Jones and Wilson. Thinks Jones is a nice player, but had maybe 5 plays a game that equated to the NFL and that his skills at "reading" defenses are wildly overrated because of the way Alabama runs their offense. Was even more critical of Wilson, said he had maybe 15 plays ALL YEAR that would translate to the NFL and that his 2019 tape is just bad. Was interesting to hear him lay out why and what he saw on tape.

Oh, and he was also convinced that SF is taking Fields at #3 and that
          Lance has the 2nd most upside after Lawrence but also has a really low floor. - Mainevent​
          https://www.detroitlionsforum.com/fo...54#post1736854
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That was a quote from Mainevent.

He has not posted for quite a while. Looks as if his last visit to the forum was on June 14?

Anybody know if he is ok?
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I guess Holmes has to do due diligence on Lance but that trade wouldn't have made a bit of sense. He couldn't beat out Darnold and Purdy so that means he is an expensive project. He needs a lot of reps and to be on a team where he can make mistakes, we are under the assumption the Lions aren't going to be that place for awhile.

Comment

• This is fun. And MCDC is a unit!

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That was superb. The red headed wrestler dude could be related to James Hetfield.
                  And i throw a football like him! Absolute shit.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Absolutely amazing interview with MCDC. He’s such a dude

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Saw this. SWEET!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Lions announce roster moves

Aug 27, 2023 at 04:01 PM
                        Allen Park, Mich.—The Detroit Lions announced today the following roster moves:

RELEASED
                        • DL Christian Covington
                        • OL Bobby Hart
                        • OL Germain Ifedi
                        • WR Jason Moore
                        • RB Devine Ozigbo

WAIVED
                        • WR Trinity Benson
                        • WR Avery Davis
                        • OL Obinna Eze
                        • TE Daniel Helm
                        • OL Alex Mollette
                        • S Scott Nelson
                        • OL Darrin Paulo
                        • CB Colby Richardson
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• How Benson has been on this team for this long is a miracle. I’ve never understood it
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Detroit Lions QB Nate Sudfeld, who was competing for a roster spot, was 26 of 51 passing for 291 yards with one TD and three INTs in preseason games.

Detroit Lions QB Nate Sudfeld has torn ACL, will miss 2023 NFL season

Dave Birkett

Detroit Free Press

Detroit Lions quarterback Nate Sudfeld tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in Friday's preseason finale against the Carolina Panthers and will miss the 2023 season, a person familiar with the diagnosis told the Free Press on Monday.

Sudfeld was injured on his only series of the game, when he stepped awkwardly while scrambling near the Panthers sideline.

Lions coach Dan Campbell said Monday morning Sudfeld was undergoing further testing to confirm the extent of his injury.

"If it is the deal with Nate it's awful, and I hate that for him," Campbell said. "That’s tough, cause Nate’s given us everything he’s had and he came in last year and brought something to us, and somebody we were very comfortable with, enough to sign him back. So I hate that if that’s the way it goes here."

Sudfeld, who joined the Lions last September and appeared in two games without throwing a pass as Jared Goff's backup, delivered mixed results in his first preseason as a Lion. He completed 26 of 51 passes for 291 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions.

The Lions signed Teddy Bridgewater earlier this month to be Goff's primary backup, but were contemplating keeping Sudfeld as a third quarterback on their 53-man roster.

Campbell said Monday he has "a lot of faith in Teddy."

"He’s gotten better and better every practice, every week, so I feel pretty good," he said.

Bridgewater started the Lions' final two preseason games and completed 18 of 33 passes for 212 yards and one touchdown.

With Sudfeld out, the Lions could keep undrafted rookie Adrian Martinez as their No. 3 quarterback on practice squad. Martinez was 9-for-18 passing for 76 yards with a rushing touchdown this preseason and led a game-winning drive in the Lions' win over the New York Giants.

Rookie third-round pick Hendon Hooker is expected to open the year on the nonfootball injury list as he continues to recover from the torn ACL he suffered last November at Tennessee. The Lions plan to activate Hooker to their 53-man roster at some point in the regular season.

Contact Dave Birkett at dbirkett@freepress.com. Follow him @davebirkett.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• It’s prob better for us. We would have cut him but another team would have picked him up.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bucs have lowered their price on Mike Evans to a 3rd rounder and some stuff (draft capital/players). Cooper Kupp being moved is less likely now at least to Detroit. next 24-36 hours it seems likely Evans will be moved.

Evans probably wants a new deal.

Drummond the WR has been cut.
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X