No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Martinez played 5 full seasons in college and he looks green as goose shit.

Comment

• Yep. Needs a lot of work
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• James Houston sack sighting

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
          James Houston sack sighting
          Why is james even out there at this point? Saw something that said Julian Okwara was injured on a play earlier

Comment

• The rumor is Houston is on the bubble.

Comment

• How did they find Gilmore and Star Thomas as UDFAs?

Comment

• Gilmore probably just made the team on that play.

Comment

• Riley missed another close burger

Comment

• That was a great play by Gilmore.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Lions are going to have the best specials teams in the league even with an iffy kicker.

Comment

• Riley P had a terrible night.

Comment

• I don’t think I’ve seen a turn of events like that before.

Comment

• That is one of the dumbest overturns.Ive ever seen. I guess it is correct, but that is not a real fumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              That is one of the dumbest overturns.Ive ever seen. I guess it is correct, but that is not a real fumble.
                              …so if his legs didn’t go inside the pylon, would it still have been a forward fumble in the endzone?
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• If you don’t have full control of the ball when you hit the pylon and the ball goes through the end zone , it is just like a fumble out the back of the end zone and it is a touchback. .

Remember Calvin’s fumble before the end zone in Seattle? Remember the Seahawk batted it out the end zone?

That was a far worse play and of course it happened to the Lions who have always been victims of screwy plays. It was an illegal batting. ——the ball should’ve been brought back half the distance to the goal and a first down..

Comment

Working...
                                X