No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Harris cooked by the allegedly washed Thielen. Ouch.

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Riley Patterson misses 53 yard FG short....Romo in the lead for kicker job now?
    I doubt one kick changes the kicker competition. Just have to be mindful about not kicking a 51+ yard kick if Patterson is kept. Go for it on 4th down or use the highest paid punter in the game!
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think that distance is exactly what the coaching staff wanted to see....Hes money inside 50 but beyond that his leg comes into question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Will Harris cooked by the allegedly washed Thielen. Ouch.

I doubt one kick changes the kicker competition. Just have to be mindful about not kicking a 51+ yard kick if Patterson is kept. Go for it on 4th down or use the highest paid punter in the game!
        Will Harris has always been bad. I don’t see what the staff sees in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

agreed. Not sure how he’s made it this long.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Will Harris cooked by the allegedly washed Thielen. Ouch.

This!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I want ROmO to have a shot in this game.
              The only thing Patterson has over him is NFL experience. An NFL kicker needs to make one from 55 and he was short from 53.His career high is 53

Comment

• Reynolds is the #3 . He is shifty

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

I think he's one of those guys that hangs around because he is familiar with the defense.....Really he has never played well but maybe they like his versatility? He is equally bad at every DB position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                    Reynolds is the #3 . He is shifty
                    Agree.

Lock in Craig Reynolds as RB3 if he makes it to the regular season healthy. Reynolds was the favorite for RB3 prior to the Justin Jackson signing (and retirement). Reynolds ends up keeping RB3.

The question is if the Lions keep a RB4… Someone needs to earn it.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 2-15 team at best.

Comment

• Yes the panthers will go 2-15

Comment

• Cota drops td in the end zone . Drummond from little eastern michigan might make the final cuts after all

Comment

• I’ve noticed Levi O flash on at least 3 plays so far.

- Shed and pressure on Young TD to Thielen.
                            - Great hustle on screen to force 2nd &14.
                            - Shed and pressure on Dalton completion just now.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Nice diving catch by Drummond

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                He is equally bad at every DB position.
                                lol
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X