No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the jumpsuit was excellent, she had the bad job of taking up the whole 3rd quarter repeating the tornado warning updates. Fox 2 was legally obligated to cover it but that didn't stop the complaints.

Comment

• Of course it didn't. Neanderthals.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I thought the jumpsuit was excellent, she had the bad job of taking up the whole 3rd quarter repeating the tornado warning updates. Fox 2 was legally obligated to cover it but that didn't stop the complaints.
        That was a lot better than the feed I had from Midland. Holy shit, those guys were horrid.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          Devin Gardner wore #98 when he was starting QB for Michigan. Too bad Teddy can’t stick with #50… that would be pretty cool.
          Why can't he stay with 50?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

I think Lions fans were pissed because they cut into the game because there was severe weather and they muted the Lions game.
            Yeah, Facebook lit up over that.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Why can't he stay with 50?
              Number regulations, quarterbacks can only be 1-19.

Comment

Number regulations, quarterbacks can only be 1-19.
                I thought they changed that?

Edit: The google machine tells me that Froot is correct
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think they expanded the defensive player numbers and allowed receivers to have lower numbers. 50-79 are ineligible numbers. If your quarterback was 50, I think he would have to report eligible every play.

Comment

I think they expanded the defensive player numbers and allowed receivers to have lower numbers. 50-79 are ineligible numbers. If your quarterback was 50, I think he would have to report eligible every play.

​​​​​​Below are the new rules for jersey numbers:
                    • Quarterbacks, punters, placekickers: 0-19;
                    • Punters, placekickers: 0-49 and 90-99.
                    • Defensive backs: 0-49;
                    • Running backs, fullbacks, tight ends, H-backs, wide receivers: 0-49 and 80-89;
                    • Offensive linemen: 50-79;
                    • Defensive linemen: 50-79 and 90-99;
                    • Linebackers: 0-59 and 90-99.

Comment

• That's bullshit! Nyuk Nyuk.

Stooges.jpg
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• St. Brown back next week. Jamo uncertain due to a hamstring injury. I think it was Carlos asking “difficult questions” during Campbell’s press conference about why Jamo has been so injury prone. Is it the Lions training staff’s fault? Jamo not putting in the work? or unlucky.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Honestly is the Jameson Williams really that big of a deal? He's got 2 months to recover.

St Brown needs to be shelved for the rest of the pre C. He'll have himself ready and it will allow the rest of the WR corps to show what they can do
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It hurts. Jamo needs to be available and develop. Consistently missing time is part of the reason why he has been shaky when on the field.

Now he’s missing another few weeks of practice and two live games of reps vs Jags and Panthers.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If we learned nothing else from a preseason game 1, it was that Jameson Williams is nowhere near ready....It just seems like one thing after another with him.

Comment

• This offense runs through St. Brown. No doubt about it in my mind.
                                when he was hurt last year or not 100% the team struggled scoring.

Comment

Working...
                                X