Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I wasn't a big fan of Raymond until they relied on him last season when St.Brown was out. I'm sure the extension will not be big. This front office has been really good about not overpaying.
    And...

It sends the message that they will pay a player who they see worthy, even if that player is not a big star.

It is so strange to see real leadership out of a Lions front office and staff.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nate Sudfeld's first pass an INT......THis is why Bridgewater was so important to sign.

Comment

• Not disagreeing that Bridgewater is an upgrade but using an example where Sudfeld was hit as he was throwing doesn't really mean much

Comment

• La Porta drops 4th down pass....Giants balll

Comment

• The ball got punched out on LaPorta.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              La Porta drops 4th down pass....Giants balll
              Yeah. I didn't look like a very tough catch by NFL standards
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• JaMo drops a TD

Comment

• Im listening on radio I only hear what is happening cant see

Comment

• Williams has to make that catch.

Comment

• LaPorta, hands of Sloan?
                      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                        LaPorta, hands of Sloan?
                        Loops said it got punched out. I didn't see that, but I'll take his word for it.

Comment

• I see the refs are in midseason form. They got that challenge wrong.

Comment

• Sounds like Campbell and Gibbs are playing well

Comment

• Campbell showing leadership physical and mentally

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                                Campbell showing leadership physical and mentally
                                I remember watching some games he was in when he played at Iowa. One thing I like about him is that he’s everywhere on the field. He has all the talent to be a stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X