Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry for spamming but these clips are fun!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        Chris Spielman went to the Thibodeaux pro day last year. It would surprise me if he didn’t ask his brother’s (former Vikings GM) opinion about the Hutchinson vs Thibodeaux debate.

But yeah, quiet joint practice for Thibodeaux. He might have been involved with one of the Lions fumbles yesterday?​

Hutchinson is ascending to be a special player.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thibs's invisibility might also have something to do with the people he was squaring up with. Sewell and Decker are considered some of the top OTs at their respective positions. From what I understand, they largely dominated the joint sessions regardless of who the Giants were putting at the edge.

This need to tear down one guy to try and prop up another is quite baffling to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                I guess my question is why wouldn't they keep Sudfeld in the 3rd QB spot? That particular spot goes to the #3 QB and him alone, if I remember the rule correctly.

Unless the Lions think Hooker will be ready to go sooner than anyone expects?
                You get the 3rd quarterback spot as the bonus extra spot on the GameDay roster. So you have a 46 man roster instead of 45. But to take advantage of that bonus spot he has to be on the 53 man roster. The problem with this rule is the teams still have the incentive to only go with 2 QBs on the 53 man.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

You get the 3rd quarterback spot as the bonus extra spot on the GameDay roster. So you have a 46 man roster instead of 45. But to take advantage of that bonus spot he has to be on the 53 man roster. The problem with this rule is the teams still have the incentive to only go with 2 QBs on the 53 man.
                  I guess the roster size is a product of the CBA?
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

i don’t think this surprises anyone here. Thibs will have a nice career on athletic ability alone but Hutch has JJ Watt level ability and fire. He’s special
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Side note: Stenberg didn't stand a chance once jaadam assigned him to me as my Adopt a Lion. If there are any other Lions you'd like gone, let me know.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh shit. Debs AAL is gone!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow, that Justin Jackson news came out of left field. Everyone assumed he was locked for RB3. Now the Lions are back to where they were prior to signing Jackson. Montgomery and Gibbs as locks. Reynolds, Jefferson, and Ibrahim fighting for a spot or two.

Logan Stenberg, not surprising. He had pressure to emerge this season and it didn’t happen. I don’t think he even had 2nd string reps this year. Liked him coming out of college as a dominant run blocker. Stenberg couldn’t put it together in the pros.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Sorry for spamming but these clips are fun!

I didn't know we are allowed to post "X videos" here. 🤣
                            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                Thibs's invisibility might also have something to do with the people he was squaring up with. Sewell and Decker are considered some of the top OTs at their respective positions. From what I understand, they largely dominated the joint sessions regardless of who the Giants were putting at the edge.

This need to tear down one guy to try and prop up another is quite baffling to me.
                                Or maybe he’s just not as good as he thinks he is. He literally had the one good year in college. Every year it’s blaming injuries, double teams etc. Yeah he flashes on tape but stats don’t back it up
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X