• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $6.5m for Bridgewater. All but 500k is guaranteed

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
      $6.5m for Bridgewater. All but 500k is guaranteed
      Well at least it wasn't 10 mil that he wanted. I hope he doesn't play a snap all regular season or in the Super Bowl mop up duty.

He's def the best vet backup in the league IMO. I like the signing
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Seems right.

​​​​​…

Have to imagine Starling Thomas and Dylan Drummond have a great shot at making the roster. Barring unforeseen collapses.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Well at least it wasn't 10 mil that he wanted. I hope he doesn't play a snap all regular season or in the Super Bowl mop up duty.

He's def the best vet backup in the league IMO. I like the signing
          What the hell is a Super Bowl? Never heard of it.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                He's gonna be so hard to stop. It's basically like having Tyreke Hill-lite with a free release each time against a LBer. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Wow!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is the first time in a long time where the team speed of the Lions has felt like it's at an NFL level.

Comment

• Gibbs feet are amazing. He’s got that little hitch where he accelerates while making his cut. That’s really special
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Seems right.

​​​​​…

Have to imagine Starling Thomas and Dylan Drummond have a great shot at making the roster. Barring unforeseen collapses.

That Graham Glasgow signing might be the absolute most important offseason move Holmes made. Glasgow is flexible to move through the interior of the OL and with Ragnows ongoing injury he’s going to be an important piece.

Im so glad he’s here
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yes, I’m glad Glasgow is back too. Ragnow has been out because his wife is expecting a child soon FYI.

Lions Instagram account has cool highlights of Lions practice. Liked the one rep where Levi Onwuzurike beat Giants 2nd string G Joshua Ezeudu. I’m just happy to see Onwuzurike make it through healthy after 12 days of camp. Impressive!
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Yes, I’m glad Glasgow is back too. Ragnow has been out because his wife is expecting a child soon FYI.

Lions Instagram account has cool highlights of Lions practice. Liked the one rep where Levi Onwuzurike beat Giants 2nd string G Joshua Ezeudu. I’m just happy to see Onwuzurike make it through healthy after 12 days of camp. Impressive!
                            Yeah i read that this morning about Ragnow. Thank goodness.

I don’t think any of us expected much from Onwuzurike but I’m shit happy he’s still there
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Yeah i read that this morning about Ragnow. Thank goodness.

I don’t think any of us expected much from Onwuzurike but I’m shit happy he’s still there
                              You're what now? Is that good?

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I thought so. Starting to second guess it tho
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X