• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    His throws were wobbly and inaccurate.
    Oh shit. Really?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• From POD stock reports. Well that makes sense now

I considered putting Sudfeld as an “up” candidate, because his play may be the reason we haven’t heard any more Teddy Bridgewater talk, but he has some flaws to his game that are becoming noticeable. Still, he may be the best reserve quarterback the Lions have had in a decade. Martinez is improving, but he isn’t ready to compete for a spot on the 53-man roster just yet. Hooker continues to go through a scripted routine with the training staff multiple days a week, and as improved as he looks, he is still a ways away from practicing
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Bridgewater won’t play until next week according to Campbell. So the opportunity is still there for Sudfeld to showcase why he should stick around. Maybe he can win us over if he performs good. I doubt it, but we’ll see.

Dan Campbell press conference 08/08/2023:
        Hear from Head Coach Dan Campbell as he speaks to the media before the first day of joint practices with the New York Giants during Detroit Lions Training Ca...
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah maybe. The extra QB is there for a reason
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• anyone hear how much?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I think the Lions are going to take advantage of the new quarterback rule and that means the Sudder will begin the 53 man roster..
              At least until they feel Hooker is ready. But all the more reason to redshirt him anyways. The question is do you IR him at the end of Pup or kick Sufeld and bring him in. But this means no Sufeld if we can avoid it. The Hooker pick was one I have been waiting for for like a centry Teddy kicks it up a level I would have never thought. Having a backup that could be groomed to start (versus the Boyles and Sufelds of the world that you have but never ever want to see them play) should be the goal of our backups, to me its wasted space othewise. Teddy is the guy you bring in to carry you over if the goal is to go far, want to make sure you don't fold the tents the second Goff goes down. I didn't think that would be the type of move we needed this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Man, the Lions are building a team with confidence. The attitudes of the coaches and front office makes players believe.
                But how do you define a man?
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Oh boy, a man, a ?

Comment

• This sounds like the exact opposite of last year when Matt Ryan and the Colts torched the Lions defense in joint practice:

Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                    anyone hear how much?
                    ​I haven’t seen anything yet. Sure we’ll find out in the next few days.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                      I feel like Sudfeld is one of those back-up QBs who everyone agrees is a good mind and good to have around....and letting him know that there's a place for him on the coaching staff as soon as he wants it.
                      Like a Kellen Moore?

Side comment the Cowboys are idoits for letting him go.

Comment

• Daniel Jones is terrible but thats still nice to read
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1691513363463.jpg
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Love it all
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Oh shit. Really?
                              We've got Goff, Bridgewater and Hooker. Why worry about Sudfeld?
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

We've got Goff, Bridgewater and Hooker. Why worry about Sudfeld?
                                His total cap hit is 1.6 mil. If he's cut he's still on the books for 1 mil in dead cap space and 600k in savings. Hopefully they can deal him for cash or a pick swap instead of just cutting him. Hooker won't count against the numbers until further down the line if they don't red shirt him. Does a 3rd QB count as a roster spot? Because if he doesn't then I'd just keep him as theres no upside to getting rid of him
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X