Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    The Lions have apparently signed quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.
    Protection for the team in case Goff gets dinged up for a few games.

Good.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Man, the Lions are building a team with confidence. The attitudes of the coaches and front office makes players believe.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good use of "man," man.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Solid move! For years the Lions avoided putting any stock into the QB position beyond the starter. In one offseason Holmes brought in the top available option we could get for backup and drafted a top flight talent to groom for the future. I hope his contract is incentive based not spending more than 5-6 mil per which would put him in the range of Andy Dalton. Dalton IMO is probably the top backup before the Teddy B signing and his average cap hit is around 6 mil.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Good use of "man," man.
              lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Solid move! For years the Lions avoided putting any stock into the QB position beyond the starter. In one offseason Holmes brought in the top available option we could get for backup and drafted a top flight talent to groom for the future. I hope his contract is incentive based not spending more than 5-6 mil per which would put him in the range of Andy Dalton. Dalton IMO is probably the top backup before the Teddy B signing and his average cap hit is around 6 mil.
                He's no Stanton.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Man, say what you want but be put butts in seats
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• So.... I was watching some Gibbs highlights and now my eyes are crossed.........
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• So…… really? 🤦‍♂️

Get your arse tae the aggro thread ya nutsac
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Good use of "man," man.
                        Hysterical!
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Greatest QB room for the Lions since Stafford, Hill, and Stanton.

Bridgewater can competently spot start if needed. Fingers crossed Goff stays healthy. Meanwhile, Hooker gets another voice in the QB room to learn from. Bridgewater went through a recovery of a severe knee injury. I’m guessing Sudfeld will stick to the practice squad if nobody else wants him.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Can't we keep Martinez on the PS and set Sudfeld free? Sudfeld looked tall at camp but that's the nicest thing I can say about him. His throws were wobbly and inaccurate.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I think the Lions are going to take advantage of the new quarterback rule and that means the Sudder will begin the 53 man roster..

Comment

• I feel like Sudfeld is one of those back-up QBs who everyone agrees is a good mind and good to have around....and letting him know that there's a place for him on the coaching staff as soon as he wants it.

Comment

Working...
                                X