No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus. You don't want it to be a high ankle sprain. That is serious fucking injury and will hamper him for the entire year.

I guess it's better than an achilles injury, but it would not be good news regardless.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fuck.

A non-contact knee injury. Fuck

​​​​​​ Lions DB C.J. Gardner-Johnson suffers non-contact knee injury at practice, carted off field

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fucking fuck fuck fuck
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Already? This is some absolute bullshit. Day f’ing 2? Why?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Did we change the unsafe field yet?
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Said he grabbed right knee in a non contact drill

Comment

• He was visibly upset

Comment

• Pelissero just tweeted

Citing sources.....there is optimism that CJGJ knee injury is not serious

No official word from the Lions though
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                    Pelissero just tweeted

It's the fuckng Lions. He'll be out for the year. **sigh**

Comment

• I’ve personally never suffered a high ankle sprain, but heard it’s a bitch. Professional athletes typically take 6-8 weeks to comeback from that one. Though sure, I recall stories of how it lingers. Just saying it’s certainly different than a torn ACL or the dreaded torn achilles.

I hope CJGJ is alright!!
                      Will obviously be very thrilled if it’s nothing serious.

Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                      Pelissero just tweeted

Thank goodness. Fingers crossed for good news in the future.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Lions confirm that CJGJ knee is not thought to be serious
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                          Lions confirm that CJGJ knee is not thought to be serious
                          Good example though why its tough for me to buy completely into the hype. I just expect that now that the roster looks well above average, a couple key injuries will knock it down to middling levels again. Sure injuries are part of the game, but we all recall years where a rash of particularly bad luck string of injuries ruined an otherwise promising season.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            You probably call it Bell Taco too
                            No

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Good example though why its tough for me to buy completely into the hype. I just expect that now that the roster looks well above average, a couple key injuries will knock it down to middling levels again. Sure injuries are part of the game, but we all recall years where a rash of particularly bad luck string of injuries ruined an otherwise promising season.
                              That is true of 95% of teams in the NFL though.

Comment

• Field Yates update:

CJGJ no structural damage......day to day......

Comment

Working...
                                X