Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    It's frustrating to have an opinion attributed to you when you've said nothing to that effect.

I think he's making poor decisions and it's amplified by the fact that he hasn't done anything for this team yet and won't for quite some time. The end. I don't want him run out of town. I want him to succeed here.

Is anything I said false? The rest of it is your own bs, not mine.
    For what it's worth, I didn't intend to respond to you specifically more than commenting in general about the media circus that is surrounding the guy.

But you are right, he's absolutely making dumbshit choices... I just don't think they're particularly more egregious than any typical twenty-ish year old man would do and even is doing.

Comment

• Agreed but those 20ish fellas aren't playing for our team. I want this kid to do well and to make better choices.

And dammit I want his suspension lifted. :(
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The suspension is complete bs. Not being able to appeal these ones are shit.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Public service announcement:

Rookies report in 12 days

Comment

• I love football but I love summer just as much.
            appreciate every beautiful summer day in the North. The fall and winter will get here soon enough.

Comment

• WCFWTF’s lamentations about the passage of time during the summer months aside…

Camp starts in 7 days (and I can’t wait)

Comment

• I’m old. I believe in there being something else but in the mean time trying to slow the pace of the inevitable end of this one.
                But 7 days! Woohoo😊

Comment

• Let the speculation and false narratives start.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                    Let the speculation and false narratives start.
                    Ohhhhh… I’ll start

Levi O 100% ready to go!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What are the expectations of the majority of Lions fans this season? Genuine question? Are they legitimate contenders for a play-offs season? Or more, dare they dream?
                      Or are the expectations like my expectations ——->> kneecap chat, utter dross performances and 1st quarter GBU threads?
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• They’re going to win the division for sure.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Win the division and a playoff game. Super Bowl next season, which just so happens to be here in New Orleans.

Comment

• They are the favorites for the division, nothing in the last two months have changed that. But let's see them get through training camp healthy.

Comment

• 11-6 and win the NFC North. Though yes, I will to wait until after preseason week 2 to make a final season prediction. As ya’ll have noted, injuries.
                              So now it’s 6 days, but isn’t it longer until we actually receive beat writer/ training camp reports? Like ~1 to 2 weeks until that.

Inside the Den draft episode should come out very soon. That’s some actual Lions content.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• My 1 question with this team is whether H Hooker will be shelved for the year or will they bring him along slowly yet dressing for games
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X