No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• So is Jamo's contract no longer fully guaranteed? Maybe this will light a fire under his ass to put the team first.
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• So the whole problem is that they bet at Allen Park? Not the fact that they bet?

A PED suspension get 4 games (first time) and this gets 6 games?

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• If you spend too much time trying to make sense of how the NFL comes out suspensions you would end up in the insane asylum.

Comment

• Yet A-A-Ron lies about vaccination and everything is fine. The Packers violated IR rules with him and should have been forced to release him. But no, of course not.
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Since then they have lost Chalk.
              We picked a receiver with a really good chance that he wasn't going to even touch the field last year. Chark was on a 1 Year deal. Williams was drafted so that they didn't have to resign Chark. Williams was/is the Chark replacement. The question is can Jones with his range and his ability to fight for the ball take enough off the top to give St. Brown room to roam. Its always smart to draft WR's and DB's because you have to constantly cycle through them. But I don't know if that means we absolutely need to draft one in the first or force the hand anyways.

Lets watch Holmes. If he thinks that they need to fill a spot in the lineup, he will bring one in before the draft. If I have gathered anything about him. He refuses to let the team be cornered into a draft pick. He also will replace a player in a second if he needs to, even if he just brought them in.
              Last edited by Topweasel; April 21, 2023, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• They should try to extend him with no guaranteed $$$. Since his first two years of his rookie deal were worthless.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  If you spend too much time trying to make sense of how the NFL comes out suspensions you would end up in the insane asylum.
                  Well I was going for irony. But the reality is if they bet across the street from Allen Park then there is no problem.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Josh Downs -USC or Jalin Hyatt - Tenn would both be considered now in the second round. Down’s uncle is Dre’ Bly, new lions coach . Downs is similar to the Sun God but has better straight line speed off the ball. He played mostly slot but did play outside also for the Trojans . Hyatt I prefer because he is an outside burner and is 6 feet tall ( he takes the Chark spot)
                    I am not sold on Marvin ( I think has has slowed down considerably)

I felt uneasy about Jameson and Do not feel he is the sharpest tool in the toolbox, and the stupid gambling affirmed that also being in a big ass hurry to get number one I was a little selfish too.

Comment

• Lions were probably going to draft a WR at some point, maybe even one in the first round if things fell a certain way. But that no longer matters, because any WR pick on day 1 or 2 will be spun as a need pick / insurance for Williams. The narrative has been written.

Comment

• Here is an idea.

This might make Bijan more likely,because Swift as the 3RB could get snaps as a WR

Comment

• Bijan is more of a fit at WR than Swift. That’s part of his hype.

Comment

• What’s Tom Kennedy doing these days?

Comment

• He's on the roster with a futures contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                                Here is an idea.

This might make Bijan more likely,because Swift as the 3RB could get snaps as a WR
                                Which means you are removing an actual WR just to get Swift on the field?
                                Insanity.
                                If you draft Bijan, then Swift either needs to be dealt or released.
                                Pretty simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X