X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slay is officially being cut by Philly

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
      I was surprised they brought him back...Figured he'd be a cap casualty with Houston basically doing his role from now on.
      I agree. His first prove it year he was fantastic. Last year not so much
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
        Slay is officially being cut by Philly
        He'll want to head to a SB team but man i'd love to have him come back to Detroit.

Lets get the band back together.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

He'll want to head to a SB team but man i'd love to have him come back to Detroit.

Let’s get the band back together.
          That band sucked, remember? We should draft a CB and be done with that position. Not willing to spend that much coin on Slay at this stage.

Comment

• I look at the NFC and wonder if the Lions couldn’t be a SB team next season.

SF is a clear front runner….but the eagles just lost their D in FA.

The window is open right now.

Comment

• As Elvis said, “It’s Now or Never”.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• I'd certainly love to have Slay since I wish he never got pushed out. I have to agree though that the cost is probably too steep. It would certainly be a revamped secondary.

Also, I'm curious if they see value in Okudah at safety if the achilles appears to have hampered his speed. If I remember correctly he had a game that he graded very highly in on PFF where he played a good amount of snaps as an in the box safety. That skillset would also be useful in the slot. He was the top safety recruit coming out of high school. Probably depends on how he looks physically after another offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansLion View Post

That band sucked, remember? We should draft a CB and be done with that position. Not willing to spend that much coin on Slay at this stage.
                  It’s a Blues Brothers reference and the new band f’ing rocks. We need help in the secondary and I don’t think at his age it’s going to break the bank

And Slay is known to be amazing for the locker room. Can’t have enough of that
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lions restructure Charles Harris’ contract

Posted by Josh Alper on March 15, 2023, 9:45 AM EDT

Getty Images

The Lions have freed up a little more cap space ahead of the start of the new league year on Wednesday afternoon.

Field Yates of ESPN reports that the team has restructured the contract of defensive end Charles Harris. The move frees up just over $2.8 million in cap space.

Harris was limited to six games during the 2022 season and ended the year on injured reserve with a groin injury. He has had 79 tackles, 8.5 sacks, and three forced fumbles over his two seasons in Detroit.

The Lions will use their cap space to start finalizing the signings of running back David Montgomery, cornerback Emmanuel Moseley, and cornerback Cameron Sutton on Wednesday.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I'm really NOT trying to start some crap, BUT, they made this proposal for teams having a third QB and they only have one.

What gives?
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                        I'm really NOT trying to start some crap, BUT, they made this proposal for teams having a third QB and they only have one.

What gives?
                        Wait for it? I guess
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• The draft

Comment

• I think they will sign up a cheap vet as the dust settles and then pick a developmental QB later in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              I'm really NOT trying to start some crap, BUT, they made this proposal for teams having a third QB and they only have one.

What gives?
                              That is pretty funny
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Laugh now. But we'll see when they draft Richardson at 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X