No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The running into the kicker and the grounding were not complicated calls to get right. The NFL doesn't officially have the sky judge, but they are clearly talking to the refs during the game from New York to change calls. We saw that happen in the Green Bay game. They have to figure out a way to correct obvious calls that are obvious via the numerous replays that the public sees. It doesn't make sense that Dean Blandino can speak within 30 seconds about an obvious bad call and the league can't figure it out.

Comment

• It’s a shame there isn’t a “Snacks Harrison”-type player available for the Lions to trade for.

Comment

• Ford Field got a new banner ...

saw-this-thought-it-was-funny-v0-MldfBXUlegqlK39Q-hKOnTt7cWX0PaKOGflzF1N49_I.jpg

Comment

• NFL fines Jamaal Williams $18,566 for touchdown celebration

​Worse fine than for shoving a trainer providing care to an injured player? Really?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Grrrrr.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Did he actually thrust three times?
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Is Goodell from the town in footloose or something…I don’t see the issue

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Grrrrr.
                  Rarr
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• mmHmm
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Ahh ha!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• $18,566 ?

Thats a very specific fine.

Must be $6,188 dollars per thrust.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          $18,566 ?

Thats a very specific fine.

Must be $6,188 dollars per thrust.
                          Lol. Possibly but I think it's based off the his weekly salary (the percentage based on the crime).

Comment

• I’ll be curious to see if the Lions give Goff an extension this off-season. If they really like him longterm wouldn’t it be the right thing to do?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• From a cap perspective it’s the right time

Comment

• https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...Q&__tn__=H-R&c[0]=AT1XTxV-bIMZSifyjOkHoeVk1tAghq62LFvsoDcb5talMWDFZOMo9lsbHn BfQ08uDe2uQFDWWyx8sZ2z0OxU8U-5AWARliXjpPFF7la9uAn5ChDaiopUGdA5TDAD1hChVUNcAKdJn o0dPGZvQhSh0TKQnMz1LEPO8nqWU_ze5gN4ixacq9xUbg
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X