Clear All

• ALL ROADS LEAD THROUGH DETROIT

Comment

• Sheila Hamp given a game ball.....classy move

Comment

• That was a Wayne Fontes move!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          There's a lot of free agent running backs, I think Williams is back for a little higher rate than he was getting. From 4 million to 5 million.
          That's what I'm thinking too. Probably closer to the 5 mil rather than the 4. The Lions are going to no doubt give him the best deal they can offer.

Comment

• 3 years/$15M, half of that guaranteed/signing bonus seems ballpark. That's definitely on the pricier side for what he does, but I just can't imagine him not coming back.

Cominsky said Detroit is where he wants to be too. I think Froot is spot on that a lot of these contributors will be back and they'll continue to look for the game changers in the draft.

Comment

• Colts have requested to interview both Johnson and Glenn for their HC gig, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                Colts have requested to interview both Johnson and Glenn for their HC gig, apparently.
                Houston has requested to speak with Johnson also....These last 10 games opened the eyes of alot of people.....Now other teams want this in their organization.

Comment

• This is good news. Other teams trying to poach a Lion coordinator is as rare as a Lion playoff win. If not rarer. Part of Campbell's allure was he has a lot of connections around the league, if they lose one of these guys, I think he will find someone else.

Comment

• If they lose Johnson I’d assume Duce would get a crack at OC.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1673314327725.jpg
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Theres a video on Youtube talking about how TJ Hockenson was responsible for 4 of Goffs INTs...I think he only threw one after TJ was traded.

Comment

Colts have requested to interview both Johnson and Glenn for their HC gig, apparently.
                          Request not granted. Good day sir
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

If they lose Johnson I’d assume Duce would get a crack at OC.
                            Johnson is gone for sure. The Lions offense has been too good since he took over last season. I love Duce and I think he’s going to make an amazing HC.

If he’s an X’s and O’s genius like Ben Johnson sign me up for that. If not then find someone that is. The Lions OC will be a highly coveted job
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don’t think we’ll lose Johnson but if we do, I’d like to bring in Frank Reich. I think any OC would love to work with the line we have here.

Comment

• The Lions might get to host a Monday night game next year based on this season.

I also can’t wait to see Seattle return next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X